Match Thread Imps v Blackpool | Vital Football

Match Thread Imps v Blackpool

Daniel Gretarsson is restored to the Blackpool starting line-up as the only change for the game at Lincoln City this afternoon.

The defender comes into the side in place of Jordan Thorniley at centre-half, with the latter dropping down to the bench.

Brad Holmes is also named as a substitute for the Seasiders.

Sorry Sask I think we posted at the same time.

Good morning, afternoon or evening all

See Husband is on the bench. Still no goal machine

Good evening folks--wind is beginning to get up here as we have a double tropical cyclones moving south down the coast towards Perth. Due to possibly hit us either tomorrow or early Monday morning. Hopefully it will head east and miss us. Going to be lots of rain too.

It looks like the goal guessers have gone for a decent win, hoping the imps are a little ring rusty. my goal prediction of Big marv scoring first is doomed with him being on the bench . 1-3 to us is my hearts prediction after using the head for the last few and seeing the heart almost right. 3points to make a gap between us and a contender looks to be needed to keep the pressure on

It looks like the goal guessers have gone for a decent win, hoping the imps are a little ring rusty. my goal prediction of Big marv scoring first is doomed with him being on the bench . 1-3 to us is my hearts prediction after using the head for the last few and seeing the heart almost right. 3points to make a gap between us and a contender looks to be needed to keep the pressure on
Big Marv could come off the bench to score our first.

Imps: Palmer; Poole, Jackson, Montsma, Bramall; Sanders, McGrandles, Edun; Johnson, Morton, Rogers.

Subs: Long, Jones, Scully, Walsh, Howarth, Eyoma, Anderson.

Afternoon/morning All.
i follow up and running.
They have music on !!!
No Demetri or Madine.
I'm resigned now to not seeing Madine play for us again.

COYP🍊🍊

Agreed Sexy me too, doubt he will be anywhere near as fit as he was and therefore most effective.