Match Thread: Hull Tigers Vs Forest Sponsored by escaping shit owners | Page 11 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Hull Tigers Vs Forest Sponsored by escaping shit owners

Michael Dawson (34 in November) is out of contract this season, there was some speculation about him returning to Forest.... probably a signing we'd have made in the past, but don't think MW & co would do that now.

Look at this from Dowell.
I hope there isn't a clause that he can go back early.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLbhEVAUPZk

orbitalforest - 30/10/2017 17:34

Orbs - +1

I hope soooo to

You know what some of our fans had started getting on his back ( the usual vocal minority)

I've been reading some of the forums ( in a historical way) since i've kind of tried to get back into following the game

It's the same old shite from the same old posters..negativity on all the forums

I've read back and seen that Bouch and Bridcutt are now the targets

Players that have not been at the club long..coming back from injury or not being played at there previous club are singled out with out being given the chance of a decent run in the team and getting used to a new system, new club and new team mates

I'm going to stand by my statement that I said just before this season started

We are going to do a Brighton under Chris H

He saved them from relegation in his short time at the club when he came at the end of that season

Then the next season got decent championship players in without spunking too much money and got them into the playoffs ..which they failed at that year but got promoted the following year

da fuq - 31/10/2017 06:44

orbitalforest - 30/10/2017 17:34

Orbs - +1

I hope soooo to

You know what some of our fans had started getting on his back ( the usual vocal minority)

I've been reading some of the forums ( in a historical way) since i've kind of tried to get back into following the game

It's the same old shite from the same old posters..negativity on all the forums

I've read back and seen that Bouch and Bridcutt are now the targets

Players that have not been at the club long..coming back from injury or not being played at there previous club are singled out with out being given the chance of a decent run in the team and getting used to a new system, new club and new team mates

I'm going to stand by my statement that I said just before this season started

We are going to do a Brighton under Chris H

He saved them from relegation in his short time at the club when he came at the end of that season

Then the next season got decent championship players in without spunking too much money and got them into the playoffs ..which they failed at that year but got promoted the following year

Agree most of that DF. Don't give up now, the best is still in front.

ORF

I’m trying and it’s more to do with my nephew and nieces and how much they are enjoying going to games and the atmosphere they are experiencing at the city ground

When I’m not in Notts and a home game is on they text me before and after the game

Brings a smile to my face

You're so brave.

I am sure many on here will back and support you in your battle against lethargy

da fuq - 31/10/2017 14:07

Mark2310 - 31/10/2017 08:09

Darikwa is the chosen one

He does seem to be getting a lot shit

Personally, I think that is more to do with the fact that Eric hadn't been given an opportunity.

TD is another youngster trying to get to grips with returning to his boyhood club, adapting to a new style of play under ME and is perhaps guilty of trying too hard - if there is such a problem.

You could argue that TD is better at going forward than Eric whilst the opposite could be said about their defensive styles.

TD looked better in RWB role, and Eric has certainly played well since he returned to the starting 11 - but, I had wondered why MW hadn't tried them both on the RHS when we had BB etc playing wide, in a largely unfamiliar position.

All players will suffer a slump in form/injuries - I'm just hoping that we start to build in some consistency and secure those 55 points asap.

I'd love a tilt at the playoffs, but I'm more pragmatic than that and currently, based purely upon a last day goal difference survival, happy to see us build gradually - despite another unpredictable Championship.

If Traore is fit, wonder if MW will re-instate him at the expense of Eric/TD?

Our Kids Dad - 31/10/2017 16:09

Personally, I think that is more to do with the fact that Eric hadn't been given an opportunity.

TD is another youngster trying to get to grips with returning to his boyhood club, adapting to a new style of play under ME and is perhaps guilty of trying too hard - if there is such a problem.

You could argue that TD is better at going forward than Eric whilst the opposite could be said about their defensive styles.

TD looked better in RWB role, and Eric has certainly played well since he returned to the starting 11 - but, I had wondered why MW hadn't tried them both on the RHS when we had BB etc playing wide, in a largely unfamiliar position.

All players will suffer a slump in form/injuries - I'm just hoping that we start to build in some consistency and secure those 55 points asap.

I'd love a tilt at the playoffs, but I'm more pragmatic than that and currently, based purely upon a last day goal difference survival, happy to see us build gradually - despite another unpredictable Championship.

Darikwa was a strange signing.

MW wants to build side playing the ball out from the back, that could not be clearer.

Well Dyche doesn't play that kind of game at Burnley and never has done, so where has this hidden aspect of Darikwa's game been spotted?

He cannot play that way and does not look comfortable attempting to; there was an incident in the Leeds game were he tore into Worrall for passing the ball to him instead of hoofing it down the pitch - not only can he not play the MW way he clearly does not want to.

I think that was more to do with bringing Lichaj back into the side than a run of poor performances.

If Darikwa's defensive capabilities are worse than Lichaj's, and the evidence indicates that they are, then he has big problems because Eric is a defensive disaster.

I never, ever thought I would see the day when I would hope to see that Circus entertainer Traore's name on the team sheet; well that day has arrived!

da fuq - 31/10/2017 13:12

ORF

I’m trying and it’s more to do with my nephew and nieces and how much they are enjoying going to games and the atmosphere they are experiencing at the city ground

When I’m not in Notts and a home game is on they text me before and after the game

Brings a smile to my face

df, I don't think you could stop yourself no matter how hard you try or how often. It's in your blood.

:91:

mao tse tung - 31/10/2017 16:36

Our Kids Dad - 31/10/2017 16:09

Darikwa was a strange signing.

MW wants to build side playing the ball out from the back, that could not be clearer.

Well Dyche doesn't play that kind of game at Burnley and never has done, so where has this hidden aspect of Darikwa's game been spotted?

He cannot play that way and does not look comfortable attempting to; there was an incident in the Leeds game were he tore into Worrall for passing the ball to him instead of hoofing it down the pitch - not only can he not play the MW way he clearly does not want to.

I think that was more to do with bringing Lichaj back into the side than a run of poor performances.

If Darikwa's defensive capabilities are worse than Lichaj's, and the evidence indicates that they are, then he has big problems because Eric is a defensive disaster.

I never, ever thought I would see the day when I would hope to see that Circus entertainer Traore's name on the team sheet; well that day has arrived!

Traore has been one of this season's better players.

Always help playing a left footed player at left back.