Match Thread: Huddersfield Vs Forest, sponsored by P45 Sunday | Page 2 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Huddersfield Vs Forest, sponsored by P45 Sunday

This is the revolution but it has come quicker than expected due to poor results and injuries.

On paper we look like top 2 contenders but it could always be bottom 2 with us. At least it's exciting tonight, so many new signings to check out.

So many new players but how will they play together? How can they play as a team so soon? I wonder if, actually, the issue lies with our negative tactics rather than with personnel. We need to release the shackles and go out for the win.

Exciting selection, but like Will I'd have rather seen Dawson in there to hold it together.

Hope the players who've only been here a few days have managed to already gel in training. On paper that's a strong side, but most of them haven't been introduced to each other yet so I'll try not to expect too much!

Got my Now TV pass sorted - it's a bit like buying a lottery ticket: hope, expectation, one day there will be a result...

Soh and McKenna in theory are a good pairing and should compliment each other, hopefully they both have solid games and we at least keep a clean sheet. Could do without the start we had against Cardiff.

I’ve gone from excitement to worry in the space of 15 mins.
Rolling the dice here, expecting a nervy, fingernail unfriendly start until we settle. An early goal against may be a disaster!!
COYR

Looking again at the team. There is quality in every position. I really hope this comes off - the season starts here

You reds!