Match Thread - Grimsby Town v Blackpool | Page 4 | Vital Football

Match Thread - Grimsby Town v Blackpool

82' - DOUBLE SUB: Michael Cain and Danny Philliskirk replace Jack Payne and Bright Osayi-Samuel for Blackpool. (0-0)

Said before last Mondays game 4pts from these 2 games would be a good return. Says it all with their keeper named MOTM.
Onwards to Monday - COYP, Happy New Year everyone :tophat:

Like most games I'd forgotten Oystain FC were even playing. Slipping away from the 4th division play off spots!

All them years owning the club and all them £ms and the team once known as Blackpool FC are in a lower division when they stole the club. They have overseen the almost total alienation of all their customers with 130+ years of low crowds and the pursuing of dozens of their own customers through court, ruining lives.

I hope all you f**king mushrooms are proud?! :anger: :fuu: :argh: :yell: :F: :nope: :bang: :fu:

7 of of us went today. It was definitely a penalty and we easily deserved 3 points - very disappointed we did not get them. Cullen, Payne, Mcallister, Taylor and Vassall had particularly good games

bfcpete - 31/12/2016 20:59

7 of of us went today. It was definitely a penalty and we easily deserved 3 points - very disappointed we did not get them. Cullen, Payne, Mcallister, Taylor and Vassall had particularly good games
Very disappointing when you travel all that way for a bad decision to take the edge off your day.

It would appear that we are not good enough just falling short of the quality needed to get out of this league. I'm sure Owen will release some of our money to sort it out.