Match Thread: Fulham v Aston Villa, Thur 20th Oct, 7.30 PM | Page 16 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Fulham v Aston Villa, Thur 20th Oct, 7.30 PM

What’s the fucking point drawing with Man City when we can’t outplay the sides who are supposedly worse than us

Last edited:
Not watching this but the posts on here are not encouraging. If these players are not working for this bloke and would rather see us in the drop zone they need shipping out asap.

I can’t possibly comprehend on an Internet forum, how bad this is. This is the worst I’ve seen us play since 2016

Not watching this but the posts on here are not encouraging. If these players are not working for this bloke and would rather see us in the drop zone they need shipping out asap.

Agree - this is the real reason we're in 2015 mode again.

SG isn't up to snuff but it's the player's union on the pitch that's the real problem.

New guy got injured so mings got back in so we are where we are - thems the breaks ...

As much as I can't wait to see Gerrard sacked does anybody think this will sort the issues overnight?

At best the players 90% of these players aren't good enough. At worst they aren't even trying anymore. Their Attitude is applaing.