Match thread: Forest Vs Villa, sponsored by the 1990's | Page 2 | Vital Football

Match thread: Forest Vs Villa, sponsored by the 1990's

McKay,clough,cash...why do they shoot with the power of a 5 year old, what happened to putting your laces through the ball?

We’ve played some good good football but too many non passes or backheels when not needed

We also need to learn to cross if play 1 up front...our crossing is atrocious

It is isn't it, not even close to anyone but a villa player. We haven't played badly but we've not created a clear cut chance all game, defended not to badly but they got an early goal and haven't looked in danger.

Another fluffy cross to end the game, AK has got some work to do. Need a bit of pace up top, we have no one who can get past players to stretch them.

No fighting spirit at all in this team. 92 minutes gone 1-0 down and passing it around before giving stupid fouls away. Didn't manage a shot in the last 5 minutes. Pathetic.
We need to get some grown ups in.

The way that Villa were winning cheap free kicks all over the park shows that more than anything else we need some experience in the team. The kids have skills but they don't have the know how to win matches yet.

That 2nd half had a whiff of relegation about it. Villa never broke sweat.

I wish someone would get rid of that midget impostor and send us the real Zac Clough from Bolton.

I don't wan't to see Mills in a Forest shirt again, absolute dog shite.

McKay made 2 really nice backpasses to the Villa keeper, could he not just tw@t them?

Phatnovice - 13/1/2018 19:24

The way that Villa were winning cheap free kicks all over the park shows that more than anything else we need some experience in the team. The kids have skills but they don't have the know how to win matches yet.

Snodgrass and that tw@t Grealish literally just had to tumble over to get a free kick.

orbitalforest - 13/1/2018 19:26

Snodgrass and that tw@t Grealish literally just had to tumble over to get a free kick.

You're right but don't you think we should have clocked and stopped clumsily running into them?

Is anyone else seeing an advert below the postings by Sponsored ?
I thought it was a new poster at first ...sponsor red .

That is the real Forest mister Karanka...some work to do...second half performance was poor...Villa controlled it with not too much effort...Arsenal underestimate it us...but Bruce is an old fox nd knows the division...studied us well nd knows how to beat teams like us...Dowell is a luxury player that we r starting not to afford...one shot on goal in the whole game and that is about it...Brereton was in Chester s pocket never a danger....Mancienne played well at the back same as Troare nd Lichaj...but we dont have the players that Villa have...nd by the way what happened to Lansbury?...already a but part player...?!

i am a tree - 13/1/2018 19:27

orbitalforest - 13/1/2018 19:26

You're right but don't you think we should have clocked and stopped clumsily running into them?

You'd like to think so .

Everything they did well last week & to some extent the week before I E playing with a sense of urgency closing down, getting it forward quicker, taking the safety 1st approach they didn't do this week, back to the tippy tappy rubbish, if this was to the managers instructions then I'm not optimistic unless he is going to get some players in who can cope with it, because most of these can't. It was the most comprehensive, comfortable 1-0 I have seen for a while. Men against boys in the main, not helped by the ref blowing up every time a Villa player fell over. We'd never have scored in a month of Sundays> I should imagine the new manger (I haven't learned how to spell his name yet) is questioning his judgement in taking the job on, he has some hard work ahead to make anything of this lot

Get the signings we need to keep us up and crack on in the summer.

In the meantime we just have to pray that Derby manage to blow their promotion charge again. I think they'll do it this year unfortunately. Bad result for the sheep actually, every cloud and all that.

felt like we got old manned again, no fluidity going forward. Having said that villa are.a.lower prem squad imo we were contained but not destroyed. Let's see.what difference kranky can make.

Thought first half we competed without ever really threatening, but 2nd half was depressing.

One word ABJECT

at least the manager can now get his own players in and has seen first hand how crap Mills and Clough are.

Snodgrass was pissing me off, there's being clever then there's just being a cheating little shite. That one of Vaughn he threw himself at Vaughn who wouldn't of touched him, we were naive but the ref was falling for everything as well. Dowel maybe should of come off was giving it away almost every touch.