Match Thread, Forest v Norwich, orbs where are you? | Vital Football

Match Thread, Forest v Norwich, orbs where are you?

Old Red Fart

Vital Champions League
I thought that orbs would jump at the chance of doing this but no sign of him. Norwich are league leaders and playing well not only are they scoring quite a lot of goals but they also seem to have a pretty good defence as well so they are going to be hard to beat. Perhaps they're due for a defeat and we are certainly overdue for three points so I haven't written it off. The thing that bothers me a bit is that I know very little about the opposition but the name Pukki springs to mind, every time I seem to read about Norwich he seems to be the player who has put the ball in the net again.
Once again Norwich and East Anglia are places I've never visited but in my mind they belong to that old fashioned and appealing part of the country.
Over to all you fellows who know a great deal more than I do.

Puki scored a bunch in the first ten games or so in the prem, I think top scorer or thereabouts. Til they worked him out a bit and he scored about 1 more for the rest of the season. He's almost the perfect guide to the league difference for strikers :)

funny tho cos it stood out to me in the original "Perhaps they're due for a defeat and we are certainly overdue for three points " lol

Bit of a shake up in the team tonight 5 changes, just wonder if CH has written this game off as a sort of free hit and taken the chance to rest people on the grounds it probably doesn't matter who he picks we'll lose, but if we do manage a draw or win they'll he'll be able to claim it's down to his selection. Samba out They are saying he's injured, but they would say wouldn't they

Bit of a shake up in the team tonight 5 changes, just wonder if CH has written this game off as a sort of free hit and taken the chance to rest people on the grounds it probably doesn't matter who he picks we'll lose, but if we do manage a draw or win they'll he'll be able to claim it's down to his selection. Samba out They are saying he's injured, but they would say wouldn't they

Watched a bit of Sheff W v Norwich, and Norwich didn't look particularly good, but when the chances came their finishing was a different class to ours. Guess they are a lot more consistent than us, and far more capable of getting a win when they don't appear to play too well, but far from unbeatable.

Freeman out wide again he's shown nothing playing out there not sure why he keeps putting him there, Mighten or Knock would be more useful. Grabban instead of Murray see if he can be arsed, hopefully OG has his shooting hoots on again.

Freeman out wide again he's shown nothing playing out there not sure why he keeps putting him there, Mighten or Knock would be more useful. Grabban instead of Murray see if he can be arsed, hopefully OG has his shooting hoots on again.
That's always the thing with Grabban isn't it seems to depend on what sort of mood he's in whether he can be bothered or not, although this is one of his former clubs so might think he has something to prove as he wasn't there long. I was told by a friend of mine who's a Norwich fan it was a behind the scenes issue, and involved another player

Knock has got a knock chap!