Match thread, Forest v Luton, part of a lucky run? | Page 14 | Vital Football

Match thread, Forest v Luton, part of a lucky run?

You do realise he's Tony Woodcock?
He can have a plastic cock for all I care, doesnt make him a beter judge of players clearly ;)
Theres a world of difference between, I dont rate him really and I really dont rate him, which suggests he's shit. Despite he has more goals than 95% of the squad, more pace, more threat and has only started like consecutive games once or twice.

is he fook. first half they put in more effort than the last year, further that lazy wuss is away from them the better. Not as if he scores anymore which was clearly his only asset. The problem is lack of goalscorers, including him.
Down to CH and the transfers and hopefully no more geriatric signings, 3 strikers over 30 we have, its pathetic really

IMO he would have buried the chance Murray spurned.

The bottom 11 in the league failed to win. Must be quite rare.
I think Murray was a tiny bit unlucky, in the sense he just steered it in instead of losing composure and twatting it over the bar and he did get in there, for the second or third time in the box. To be honest I cant remember the last time Grabz was in the box 3 times in a game.

You played in europe. wtg. Was you in our European cup winning sides?
If you dont rate Mighten then I dont care what level you played at man, the boy is super talented and rated by most in the game. But most in the game have not won European cups I admit

Yes

And if he is so talented, why hasnt he been snapped up? Theres not even been an enquiry on him.

He can have a plastic cock for all I care, doesnt make him a beter judge of players clearly ;)
Theres a world of difference between, I dont rate him really and I really dont rate him, which suggests he's shit. Despite he has more goals than 95% of the squad, more pace, more threat and has only started like consecutive games once or twice.

It not only makes me a better judge than you, it also makes my word better than yours in relation to judging players.

Results have gone for us again tonight. If only we hadn't spunked 5 points away in the last 2 games..!!

Yeah not great tonight, Barnsley won again win their game in hand they are only 6th off the auto's. Cardiff going like a train as well now under Mick, meanwhile we are flailing about desperately trying to get enough draws to be in the championship next season.

Theres a worldwoodcock was of difference between, I dont rate him really and I really dont rate him, which suggests he's shit. Despite he has more goals than 95% of the squad, more pace, more threat and has only started like consecutive games once or twice.

Woodcock was a half decent pundit on German TV but a shit manager.

I agree with apollyon on mighten, he plays with his head down and I am not convinced he will make it at this level, and I'm fucking shit at football so not sure what value my opinion holds.

Also, Taylor needs to stop falling over and being a ponce, Cafu has improved a little in last couple of games but is still primarily shit.

Wycombe, Wednesday then one from 6 or 7 other clubs. There probably is a couple in that pack worse but this lot are so fragile it could be close, getting flash backs of that late Sheep goal last season and what went after.

We will beat Watford.

Wouldn't surprise me either, we're due for a goal or two, nothing much wrong with our defense and we're overdue for a decent performance.

On the other hand though I only played for a pretty poor side, good bunch of blokes though and I enjoyed it. Still wouldn't want to be a manager.