Match Thread: Fleetwood Town v Lincoln City | Page 3 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Fleetwood Town v Lincoln City

Bridcutt must be close to the end of the road in terms of his playing days. His body seems to have given up on him.

As for the team, looks very bare in midfield, perhaps we're not planning on passing it on the floor much.

Why only 6 subs? Is it really not worth taking the youth team keeper to sit on the bench? Would be a good experience for him if nothing else.

Bridcutt must be close to the end of the road in terms of his playing days. His body seems to have given up on him.

As for the team, looks very bare in midfield, perhaps we're not planning on passing it on the floor much.

Why only 6 subs? Is it really not worth taking the youth team keeper to sit on the bench? Would be a good experience for him if nothing else.
Eardley lives over that way, give him a call.

Can't think that Bishop is fully fit else with this type of personnel would have made sense to go to a 3 with him as a wingback? 442 might be quite open although suspect hopper and Marquis will work back and work the channels

Evening all. Strong looking side but strange bench (three midfielders and no GK or defenders- hope none of the back four gets injured 🤞). Love to see us win but I’d be happy with a point.

No live report appearing on Lincolnshire Live. I don't know how many times this has happened this season. But bloody pathetic as we are the top side in the whole county

Evening all. Strong looking side but strange bench (three midfielders and no GK or defenders- hope none of the back four gets injured

I think they're the only six players available. I suppose if Poole or a central defender got injured Bishop would play right back. Don't know about left back though!

Can't think that Bishop is fully fit else with this type of personnel would have made sense to go to a 3 with him as a wingback? 442 might be quite open although suspect hopper and Marquis will work back and work the channels
Suspect it's 4-3-3 with Scully playing?