Match Thread - Dinamo Zagreb vs Tottenham Hotspur - EL | Page 15 | Vital Football

Match Thread - Dinamo Zagreb vs Tottenham Hotspur - EL

Result?

• Win

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Lose

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Agree with you there Greavsie, but it takes a certain type of person to do those things, me being one of em because I have and always have had a couldn't give a shit attitude, basically do the crime do the time etc, Our Harry is by all accounts a very nice geezer, so maybe he isn't that type of person, that is to go public about things. Just my thoughts.

Pomp I'm a can't sit back either and watch things going on always I do not agree with or feel is wrong and always open my big mouth to sort it...no festering with me.
Surely if as you say Harry is too nice (he is England Captain FFS) , then surely we mist have one single player with balls in the squad surely?...then again looking at the current situation, they play like pussies so perhaps they are all pussies mate.

Pomp I'm a can't sit back either and watch things going on always I do not agree with or feel is wrong and always open my big mouth to sort it...no festering with me.
Surely if as you say Harry is too nice (he is England Captain FFS) , then surely we mist have one single player with balls in the squad surely?...then again looking at the current situation, they play like pussies so perhaps they are all pussies mate.
Agreed again Greavsie, but such a shame calling em Pussies, they are normally useful, unless they have 4 legs of course lol! awaiting a report lol!

I think that is exactly the problem Greavsie, we do not have anyone , either on or off the pitch , to talk about what is wrong , and more importantly, why it is wrong .