• Win

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Lose

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They will have to stop doing their impression of a "park the bus Prem side" and come out to play, thus leave openings which we will take full advantage of, every time they score, if they do, we will match em, maybe even out score them, thus only one winner here, the Mighty Spurs.

Manager resignation.... great timing! their players will be up for it to impress the new boss!
After the NL debacle, if they get the first goal we will crumble,,,in fact I have no faith in that even if we get the first goal we may also crumble....roller coaster ride is at a low trajectory after Sunday on the down path ...just zero guarantees about what performance our over paid stars will give.

I think we will sit back and protect our two goal lead ,,
That seems to be a good idea !
We could sit back , knowing they have to score , absorb the pressure , and hit them on the break .
What a great plan . I’m sure it will work .
Now , who have we got to make the runs to take us up the strange end of the pitch .

Oh Yeah , Lucas Moura .

We just have to be on the attack from the start , we cannot give them an inch . Sissoko or Tanga at right back , leave Dier at home , , oh no , Rodon can’t play can he , ...., Alli definitely has to play , we need someone to carry the ball forward , and someone to make the the clever runs into the box .
Bale has to play , he owes us after Sunday .

Not sure about Kane , he is like a Blackpool beach donkey, at the moment . Nice to look at ,a bit of an attraction , but totally knackered and just going through the motions .
We should declare him injured , withdraw him from the England squad , and give him three weeks off . He is no good to us as he was on Sunday .
No Heart , No Passion , No Energy .
Good free kick though . Unlucky with that.
He is smart enough , when fit , to have avoided being offside from that other free kick . Half a second is all that was needed .
Going early , due to lack of fitness and reaction , caused him to be offside .
I’m not sounding like Rich now , am I ?

Manager resignation.... great timing! their players will be up for it to impress the new boss!
After the NL debacle, if they get the first goal we will crumble,,,in fact I have no faith in that even if we get the first goal we may also crumble....roller coaster ride is at a low trajectory after Sunday on the down path ...just zero guarantees about what performance our over paid stars will give.
Wish I could “double like “ this , Greavsie.

Walthy that strange end of the pitch as you call it becomes extemely familiar in the second half, when the other end takes over and becomes the strange end!
It’s football mate , but not as we know it . Not like it was when we was brung up . Back then , nothing else mattered but getting the ball forward and scoring a goal . Even when you was ten nil up , another goal was all that was on your mind .

It’s football mate , but not as we know it . Not like it was when we was brung up . Back then , nothing else mattered but getting the ball forward and scoring a goal . Even when you was ten nil up , another goal was all that was on your mind .

Agree mate.....the old adage the best form of defence is attack always rings true with us oldies....and thats how we played and the teams we watched played.

Pretty much all eggs in the EL basket. I hope they have some bonus clause (+ or -) installed in all their contracts. At the present rate at least half of these should be in the Championship, earning (I mean robbing) 1/4 of what they grab from us. That includes Jose!

Top 4 effectively gone.
Not holding out for the Micky Mouse cup as our bus will be broken by then.
EL the only excuse for Levy to up the ticket prices next year.

Just a passing question, how does Daniel justify travel to Emirates as 'Essential'....on a Sunday, when he could've readily witnessed it on TV?