Match Thread: Burton Albion v Lincoln City | Vital Football

Match Thread: Burton Albion v Lincoln City

Jules

Website Owner
Staff member
Reuters-Pirelli-Stadium-Burton-Albion-1.jpg

So, we're back on the road again, this time versus Burton Albion in League One...

Ahead of the match, don't forget to:

- Have a go at the quiz (link below).
- Vote on the poll (link below).
- Read about today's referee (link below).
- Read the summary by @hulloutpost of what Michael Skubala said in his pre-match press conference (link below).
- Read the Q&A with a Burton Albion supporter (link below).

Following the match, don't forget to:

- Share your views on this thread!
- Nominate your Man of The Match (the thread will be started following the final whistle).
- Vote on the Man of The Match poll once nominations have ended.

On paper we should have a good team and a strong bench. There is no getting away from the fact that we need to score goals and start winning. Hope and expect three points today. Come on City.

I’m in Melbourne tonight and it’s 3 hours further ahead than Perth, so instead of sitting up for an 11:00pm KO I’ll be getting up for a 2am KO. Still excited though. Hoping for a win but realistically anything could happen. Come on you Imps 👍👏

Looking forward to a couple in the Last Heritic today .Burton will out to beast us again.We need to stand firm and then impose our game on them .Unlike last time over at the Pirelli.It was awful.Burton were so aggressive that day and we just capitulated.It was that bad I went to the toilet just before half time and found Max Sanders hiding in one of the traps .

I'll be driving in the opposite direction whilst the game is on so will be listening to BBC Lincs until I lose the signal.
Hoping for the win but would take a draw. Burton not too bad in their last few games.

Yep, a
Looking forward to a couple in the Last Heritic today .Burton will out to beast us again.We need to stand firm and then impose our game on them .Unlike last time over at the Pirelli.It was awful.Burton were so aggressive that day and we just capitulated.It was that bad I went to the toilet just before half time and found Max Sanders hiding in one of the traps .
Yep also heading for the Last Heretic.

See we’re in the so called 3rd kit today although I wouldn’t be surprised if we haven’t worn it more than the ‘away’ shirt. I’ve certainly not had much use from it