Match Thread: Bristol Rovers v Lincoln City | Page 16 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Bristol Rovers v Lincoln City

Defence obviously not great but they've done enough against a team that was clearly so concerned about their own defence that they put all their eggs in the attacking basket, to the extent that we were able to rip them to pieces at the other end.

A real positive is that we've not only won 2 games in a week but in two very different ways.

This squad has its flaws for sure but it also seems to have the very happy knack of picking up points regularly and in differing circumstances.

What a match. Thought I would need to reach for the defibrillator.
Feel sorry for anyone listening in on the radio. Last 20 mins was hijacked by the Hortin and Hone Pub Talk podcast.

Unreal result, still have the Imps 6 Carlisle 2 game on video (yes video!!), think this may top it. Now to predict a defeat again for our next game. Worked with Derby, and today. Wonder how long I can do it for LOL.

Unreal result, still have the Imps 6 Carlisle 2 game on video (yes video!!), think this may top it. Now to predict a defeat again for our next game. Worked with Derby, and today. Wonder how long I can do it for LOL.

Remember that one, and the 6-2 at Vale in 2018, but not sure I can ever remember us winning 6-3

Shall we just enjoy the fact we have just won two in a row? Rather than looking for the negatives? That is the job of Mark Kennedy and his team to work on.
Sorry lads - I played as a defender in the day, but just wouldn’t even expect some of that defending from my level, let alone a professional team. At least we won handsomely and are up the table, so something to smile about 👍

If your defence has an off day, make sure your attack has an on day.

They achieved that, and as the TV vidiprinter will say scored 6 (six) away from home. A terrific result and a memorable day for the Imps who were there.

This from a side who many were fretting about goal scoring capability, scoring 8 in 2 games and a goal difference of +5.

With Jackson back and Walsh being managed back to full, and fingers crossed sustainable fitness, MK has options for those defensive frailties.

Good times!

Crazy game. Super atmosphere.

Unbelievably clinical. The Hopper chance at the end is probably the only one that didn’t hit the net.

Amazing week going into a break where hopefully we can get some of the injured boys back.

Great feeling and brilliant momentum.

UTI