Match Thread - Bristol City vs Nott'm Forest sponsored by Vatican Vacations | Page 2 | Vital Football

Match Thread - Bristol City vs Nott'm Forest sponsored by Vatican Vacations

half time. Hope someone can find an organized defense from us. We are helter skelter on our side of the pitch.

They are playing hard but I do think Bristol has better players right now or are more discplined. You guys can better judge than me

Dowell not in the game.
Walker hardly touched the ball.
Murphy static and isolated.
Bouchalakis makes controlling a football look like the most difficult thing in the world.
Mills is complete shit.
Smith too short.

We are so poor...from A to Z...dont know what is happening with this team...v Bolton people were saying that we suffer their physicality...but Bristol r playing mostly on the floor nd they r taking the piss ... mudfiel ..again..non existent...Bouchs thinks that he is playing in the maltese league where he can walk about with the ball...Dowell, Walker, Murphy...non existent...defence?... too much pressure on them...nd they will make mistakes...we r i Mid December nd i dont see much improvement in our football...what i see is players like headless chickens dont having a clue what to do with the ball...apart...turning back nd pass it to Smith or tge central defence....givibg all the time in the world to tge opposition to settle and organise down...

Seems a poor display, bit worried about lack of defensive cover...is it poor management?

We seem to be going backwards recently and getting worse...let’s hope we can rally in the 2nd