Match thread: Brewers Vs Bottlers sponsored by League One | Page 8 | Vital Football

Match thread: Brewers Vs Bottlers sponsored by League One

toms - 11/3/2017 17:26

Southern red - 11/3/2017 17:16

Bet the American offer is looking pretty good now fawaz...you asshat

Teams can see we aren't up for the fight and we are relegation bound, he took the cheap option with Brazil and we will pay for that

Buy nice or buy twice

Not sure he picked the cheap option...noone wans to work with him!

Plenty of managers would if he gave them assurances of not interfering......which he won't give them

The guy is an asshat and the only silver lining of relegation is he loses money...should have taken the yank deal but he knew better....fooking tw@tbag

fooking disgrace today. no point talking managers cos nothing will work untill fookwaz and all his fooking know nothing shit lickers fook off.

you are not wanted- fooking jog on back to camel land before you fooking kill our club

OUT OUT OUT

Pope John XXIII - 11/3/2017 17:46

forestfaninvegas - 11/3/2017 17:33

HELL fookING NO

I refer you to his last game in charge of Forest.

Utterly ridiculous.

Surely you can remember the circumstances?

The fact that we ALL knew he was getting the sack regardless of the result that day because he had fallen out with Fawaz?

The fact that the vast majority of his first team had been injured for weeks?

The decision to sack him was made at half time during the game.

Anyway, just got back, how fooking depressing.

It was worse being stood in with the Burton fans who all look like offspring of Myra Hindley.

Very little in terms of positives.

How the fook did the goal go in? It looked so soft from where I was stood.

What a waste of money McCormack has turned out to be so far. Completely ineffective today.

Nothing to smile about.

I think we're going down.

LyttleByLyttle - 11/3/2017 18:32

Pope John XXIII - 11/3/2017 17:46

forestfaninvegas - 11/3/2017 17:33

HELL fookING NO

I refer you to his last game in charge of Forest.

Utterly ridiculous.

Surely you can remember the circumstances?

The fact that we ALL knew he was getting the sack regardless of the result that day because he had fallen out with Fawaz?

The fact that the vast majority of his first team had been injured for weeks?

The decision to sack him was made at half time during the game.

Well, I knew it was going to be his last game and I'm not known for my clairvoyant powers. I'm pretty damn sure that everyone else on here knew as well from what I remember of the threads.

Every manager who has fallen out with Fawaz has been sacked. I'm not sure that any have been sacked on results alone.

Surely you knew before the match as well?

forestfaninvegas - 11/3/2017 18:06

The only ones talking shite are those that want billy the **** davies back

If he ever turns up i will do a Woanz and boycott ground until he goes

Went to the Brighton game duck I've given up on giving up why should I deprive myself of a piss up with matez because if Fawaz even the fantasists accept that Fawaz is shit, they haven't accepted all their lies but they know.

Pope John XXIII - 11/3/2017 18:01

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/mar/11/burton-albion-nottingham-forest-championship-match-report?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

Assombalonga' injury was a lie. Brazil has fallen out with him and not selected him.

Britt was poor against Brentford and everyone said he should not be picked today. Any attempt to spin that is fairly pointless.

Took a lot of shit from people on here when I said we should absolutely not sell Lans bury, good bit of business, out of contract in the summer, bla bla bla.
Is it still looking a good bit of business?

burton albion put 4 goals past us in a seasom small tiny little train stop .

i hope the deluded rose tinted fantasists are waking up now. a midfield with cash, osborn and the rest wont win much in this league. ive never been so disillusioned with the club.

Hardy Forest - 11/3/2017 21:21

Took a lot of shit from people on here when I said we should absolutely not sell Lans bury, good bit of business, out of contract in the summer, bla bla bla.

Same here. I said if we sold him and he wasn't replaced we would really struggle and we are. We simply have to play 3 in the middle of the park Clough at 10 and one up front.

Crazy Joe Davola - 11/3/2017 21:30

Same here. I said if we sold him and he wasn't replaced we would really struggle and we are. We simply have to play 3 in the middle of the park Clough at 10 and one up front.

It's not replacing him well that's the problem

But we had nobody employed to replace him so what do you expect

He had to go because he was effectively on strike til he got the move

Had the yanks come in with Rowett and a plan we wouldn't be looking back and giving Lansbury a second thought right now

Do we know yet who actually decided on the signings on the transfer window?

The problem is actually understanding how are club is run. We brought in a promising winger from Chesterfield but haven't seen him, we bring in a £30k a week striker we didn't need and nothing makes sense.

Jimmy Gordon - 11/3/2017 21:37

Crazy Joe Davola - 11/3/2017 21:30

It's not replacing him well that's the problem

But we had nobody employed to replace him so what do you expect

He had to go because he was effectively on strike til he got the move

Had the yanks come in with Rowett and a plan we wouldn't be looking back and giving Lansbury a second thought right now

I expected nothing