Match Thread - Blackpool v Leyton Orient | Page 3 | Vital Football

Match Thread - Blackpool v Leyton Orient

He must have been egg and spoon champion at school because he can run fast along the line whilst focussing ahead. It's when he has to change direction or look sideways he drops his metaphorical egg.

He harks back to other great Seaside straight line runners. Marvin Bryan was very gifted at this underrated skill. His downfall was when he lifted his leg up, to put a cross in, he fell over.

And not forgetting Junior Bent. His dwarfy little legs would appear to be moving so quickly that children would get excited as to what might be a great opportunity to see some brilliant goal never to be forgotten and even talked about fondly when they got older. Sadly when he got to the other end of the pitch a defender would come over and JB would do a couple of little jinks before the ball was taken away from him like a Dad playing against his 7 year old son.
He must have been egg and spoon champion at school because he can run fast along the line whilst focussing ahead. It's when he has to change direction or look sideways he drops his metaphorical egg.

He harks back to other great Seaside straight line runners. Marvin Bryan was very gifted at this underrated skill. His downfall was when he lifted his leg up, to put a cross in, he fell over.

And not forgetting Junior Bent. His dwarfy little legs would appear to be moving so quickly that children would get excited as to what might be a great opportunity to see some brilliant goal never to be forgotten and even talked about fondly when they got older. Sadly when he got to the other end of the pitch a defender would come over and JB would do a couple of little jinks before the ball was taken away from him like a Dad playing against his 7 year old son.
Very eloquently put Layton, :ROFLMAO: but I doubt he knows what he's really doing, owing to The master tacticians over complicated instructions. The manager is overrated and just a buffoon winging it imho. its sad to say, but we can't expect too much from any of them under his instruction. Given the freedom to play and express themselves, then it may be a completely different scenario.

Very eloquently put Layton, :ROFLMAO: but I doubt he knows what he's really doing, owing to The master tacticians over complicated instructions. The manager is overrated and just a buffoon winging it imho. its sad to say, but we can't expect too much from any of them under his instruction. Given the freedom to play and express themselves, then it may be a completely different scenario.

Exactly 💯%

I actually wonder if Yates decided that him returning was his cue to leave? You get the impression that behind the scenes Critchley is a bit of a control freak. 🤔

So 5 games in against ‘lesser’ teams and Critchley’s honeymoon period is probably over after 3 successive nil-nils including 2 poor home performances.

He has definitely reverted to type by selecting his favourites even though they have played poorly. Questionable tactics and formations have certainly made the natives restless.

So we move on to Lincoln away where I expect the nil nil sequence will be replaced by an easy home win. Wolves will surely play a strong side and we will rest players. Expect a thumping…

And then Wiggun roll up to Bloomers with 3000+ following them on a roll having turned over an 8 point deficit already and scoring a bag full of goals.

What can possibly go wrong?

By 5pm a week on Saturday the knives could well be out. I just can’t see anything changing over the next 3 games.