Match Thread - Blackpool v Brackley Town | Vital Football

Match Thread - Blackpool v Brackley Town

SaskPool

Vital Football Legend
Obviously I should go away more often - only one loss in eight games. Not bad.

Under 18s today:

Tranmere Rovers 0-3 Blackpool FT

Team news in a few minutes

Slocombe, Mellor, Aldred, Robertson, Taylor, Potts, Payne, Pugh, Osayi-Samuel, Vassell, Matt.

Subs:Lyness, Nolan, Aimson, McAlister, Yeates, Cullen, Gnanduillet.

Welcome back Sask. We have been looking good.
No one wpuld want to play us in this form. You have a good hols?
Surprised Matt is starting affter his injury last week

SeasideEssexXile - 2/12/2016 19:56

Welcome back Sask. We have been looking good.
No one wpuld want to play us in this form. You have a good hols?
Surprised Matt is starting affter his injury last week

Had a great time SEX, two weeks in Europe, two weeks cruise to Florida, and a few days in the sun.

A strong team for this match. Hope they keep it going.

I hate match days at the moment ! ON one hand I want the Pool to win and then on the other I want them getting thrashed to underlie the obvious problems at the club - IT really is horrible being torn like this! I want to put my Pool shirt on and feel proud but instead I literally feel sick! They have absolutely no inkling what they have don't to our club! No inkling at all because to them its just money. How do you live with yourself Prem and you know how much the game means to me and what my level of involvement in the game was because we spoke at length at a pre season game! I want to give these national league a good thrashing then wait for the draw on Monday to get Liverpool away or even Burnley (Not the NObbers! IT would just get UGly). But I feel sick inside to think we could win today and get one of the big clubs and it would be another payday for the Oystons instead of benefitting BFC. I will never call the Dingles again after Football focus today at least whatever happens to them they have a legacy! WE have absolutely nothing! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!
:argh: