MATCH THREAD … arsenal v TOTTENHAM , Sunday 24 th September 14-00 kick off… PL | Vital Football

MATCH THREAD … arsenal v TOTTENHAM , Sunday 24 th September 14-00 kick off… PL

Are we playing them twice?
That’s the only way they will have a chance of beating us !!!!
I haven’t got a clue why that appeared twice TQ … bizarre ..
I was trying to post it , but I kept getting a banner saying “ you have to wait 32 seconds before completing this action” …. Fino !

Then it posted two of them ???

That’s the only way they will have a chance of beating us !!!!
I haven’t got a clue why that appeared twice TQ … bizarre ..
I was trying to post it , but I kept getting a banner saying “ you have to wait 32 seconds before completing this action” …. Fino !

Then it posted two of them ???
I assumed one of them was supposed to be the predictor thread.

The game could go either way. Both teams are in form, both can screw up & neither will want to lose. That being the case i'm expecting a bit of a spectacle cos both are gonna come out with guns blazing.

If I'm Ange I'm waking up with a headache this morning. Richi demonstrated just how much we miss having a physical presence at the apex of our attack, especially against teams sitting in. Does he try to help Richi gain confidence and momentum by starting him or keeping Solly and Sonny? Clearly Ange thinks a lot more of Kulu than many of his detractors on here so he will keep him in for sure. I'd be inclined to stick with the same starting lineup as getting runners in behind will be key to counteracting their desire to get forward and pin us.

If I'm Ange I'm waking up with a headache this morning. Richi demonstrated just how much we miss having a physical presence at the apex of our attack, especially against teams sitting in. Does he try to help Richi gain confidence and momentum by starting him or keeping Solly and Sonny? Clearly Ange thinks a lot more of Kulu than many of his detractors on here so he will keep him in for sure. I'd be inclined to stick with the same starting lineup as getting runners in behind will be key to counteracting their desire to get forward and pin us.
Lt I say balls to the detractors, is that a Spanish Farm Machine?, cos I am a big Kulu fan, as he is a very import cog in our machine, that is Spurs..

That's how I see too LT. This game will be a lot more open than the bus parkers we've faced todate. Sonny does better running on to through balls than playing in condensed areas. If we need to change it up, yep, as per Sheff game we have options.

If I were tempted to make a slight change, it would be Johnson for Porro. Would like to see the RHS dominated by BJ and Kulu. The experience option would be Emerson for Porro, the former more accustomed to linking up with Kulu.

Think this will be our first loss, albeit playing our socks off and taking it right up to them. Their home ground advantage edges it for me. If we can score an early one and silence their supporters then we may be in with a shout. If they score early I think the pressure of the London derby and their crowd will over awe our younger players. Hope I'm proven wrong. If we come away with a point it will be a very good result. Anything more and Ange should be given a knighthood - Sir Ange Postecoglou, has a nice ring to it.

Kulusevski has been proving his detractors right for a lot longer than one game against Sheffield!! Continuing in that vein and adding consistency is his next target. The question is, is he good enough to do that???

Our defence hasn't really been tested by a top team and it's looked shaky at times.

I'm not sure how it's going to be against one of the best attacks in the league

I'm sure we will get chances, have to take them and not be as wasteful as the weekend.

Our defence hasn't really been tested by a top team and it's looked shaky at times.

I'm not sure how it's going to be against one of the best attacks in the league

I'm sure we will get chances, have to take them and not be as wasteful as the weekend.
I'm with you this is a major test to see where we are at. Playing with confidence is one thing but we have to be in the right mindset and concentrate for 90 mins. Central midfield is going be key and big games needed by Sarr, Biss and Madders.
May be a game for Emerson to start ahead of Porro. Not too concerned about Udogies youth as the lad can defend and has the pace to deal with Saka.