Match Palace v Pool | Page 5 | Vital Football

Match Palace v Pool

Another question prem, Why do you not respect Bretts decision regarding why and not wanting to hold the match at Bloomers ?

I do respect his decision he did not want agro,but my point being the fans groups should have been able to guarantee there would have been none..Some on avftt are saying they will be singing Oyston Out,at Fylde.

When we were on holiday recently we visited Seville which was one of the centres of the Spanish Inquisition. The descriptions of some of the tortures and other methods to get confessions were quite stomach churning. Hardly the comfy chair from Monty Python. The Inquisition finally disbanded after they were unable to get any confessions out of Prem :eek:

premier 1 - 25/8/2016 13:28

Bear1951 - 24/8/2016 13:29

Premier you truly are a disingenuous old stirrer; it was Brett himself who chose not to have the match at Bloomers and he has my utmost respect for his solidarity with the fans. A true legend.
I may choose to buy a.b.or c but on occasion the seller may influence my judgement.......Having said that I usually rely on my own judgement which is normally spot on.. :tophat:

Your own judgement is normally spot on? :eek: