MATCH DAY THREAD : The Mighty Blades v Southampton | Page 9 | Vital Football

MATCH DAY THREAD : The Mighty Blades v Southampton

I think he's gone Twirls.

We're kidding ourselves thinking he can turn this around.

Way too much negativity at the Lane now - its going too far and we need a fresh approach IMHO. I had hoped CW would look to change things up, but if anything we've become even more entrenched in our approach. We're stuck with a style of play that has passed its sell by date.

I think he's gone Twirls.

We're kidding ourselves thinking he can turn this around.
a just think the team is going through the motions cause were going down, they,ll have a different mind set next season playing with confidence and they,ll have us back in the ground. hopefully ,couple of top middys ,everybody back firing and i think we,ll win league. if it dosnt start good within the first 10-15 games wilder will be gone though

Quote from Lundstram's last Radio Sheffield interview after being quizzed on his contract situation - "No one can question my commitment".

I am 2 pints in there needs to be many more to dull the total emptiness and disappointment of this dire season.
You could drink a brewery, a distillery and a vineyard dry before emptying the top shelf and finishing the cocktail list before you can even begin to stop the flashbacks.

That was as inept, clueless and embarrassing as I can recaall.

If the players are still playing for CW then i'd hate to see that team when there not trying.

a just think the team is going through the motions cause were going down, they,ll have a different mind set next season playing with confidence and they,ll have us back in the ground. hopefully ,couple of top middys ,everybody back firing and i think we,ll win league. if it dosnt start good within the first 10-15 games wilder will be gone though
He's called Chris not Lazarus

Way too much negativity at the Lane now - its going too far and we need a fresh approach IMHO. I had hoped CW would look to change things up, but if anything we've become even more entrenched in our approach. We're stuck with a style of play that has passed its sell by date.

He is too stubborn to change, to state the obvious, we lack, creativity, pace and players with good decision making ability. We have not signed players of this nature really.

I think Wilder now needs to move on, I have sat on a fence for a while but too much been said and he will once again blame circumstances he has had some control over.

The current squad left in tact without any injuries could get us promoted BUT, we will lose a few, injuries will happen and we only go about 14 deep in our squad when EVERYONES fit.

I have stopped getting upset about this season though.

You could drink a brewery, a distillery and a vineyard dry before emptying the top shelf and finishing the cocktail list before you can even begin to stop the flashbacks.

That was as inept, clueless and embarrassing as I can recaall.

If the players are still playing for CW then i'd hate to see that team when there not trying.
They tried on wed just no consistency could put it down to team having to be changed but its so inept it goes much deeper

Quote from Lundstram's last Radio Sheffield interview after being quizzed on his contract situation - "No one can question my commitment".
Well, on record
I QUESTION HIS COMMITMENT!!!
He cant or wont make a tackle
He passes the ball backwards at EVERY opportunity!!!
He is and looks LAZY
He thinks he is better than he is
Well Lunny, you are crap!!!!

strangely enough these tactics in the god awful champ along with this squad will see us win promotion. in the prem this squad is bottom 2 and so it proves
Think you underestimate the damage this season is doing m8 this is going to be like trying to turn the titanic round when it’s half way to the bottom the negative momentum we will take into next season won’t evaporate when we kick off

Derby County didn't bounce back after their shyte season in the PL. They finished 18th, 14th and 19th the three seasons after.

Put the drugs down twirls it’s not big and it’s not clever :wagging:

He is too stubborn to change, to state the obvious, we lack, creativity, pace and players with good decision making ability. We have not signed players of this nature really.

I think Wilder now needs to move on, I have sat on a fence for a while but too much been said and he will once again blame circumstances he has had some control over.

The current squad left in tact without any injuries could get us promoted BUT, we will lose a few, injuries will happen and we only go about 14 deep in our squad when EVERYONES fit.

Any ideas who you'd like to replace our Chris then Peggy? This is a genuine question by the way,i don't want a change but some seem to be wanting a change and that's up to them,i'm just interested in who they would like to see in for next season.UTMPB

Sorry m8 got to disagree WE CANT SCORE GOALS we’ve struggled to score against lower league opposition in the cup this season as I’ve said you carry negative momentum in the same way you do positive
if I saw some shoots of recovery this season it might give me hope but we’re getting worse not better

The Lundstram situation I find completely baffling. For me a 'contract rebel' should never be playing particularly, in my opinion, completely overrated and far too inconsistent eg plays 1 half decent game in 12. He must have something over Wilder to play regularly. Can't say CW has had no choice but to play him through injuries etc. Let's be honest, he's known the intentions of this player for a long time and could have resolved it by replacing him with someone else from the Championship or even league 1.
As mentioned before Saints have players like Ward-Prowse, Armstrong, even Redmond who can produce something out of nothing. Fact is we haven't, will that change? Can't see to be honest. CW just does not like/play the creative types. I think after best part 5 years the 'band of brothers' are fed up of listening to the same voice. It happens in life. Forget the sentiment.

Any ideas who you'd like to replace our Chris then Peggy? This is a genuine question by the way,i don't want a change but some seem to be wanting a change and that's up to them,i'm just interested in who they would like to see in for next season.UTMPB
I don’t want Chris to leave mate
Got to be careful what you wish for
But, I have never seen at team with so much promise, capitulate so easily, show such negative tactics, and players have such a disinterested in the game
Sheffield United have always given 100% when on the pitch, we as fans, would never accept otherwise
That’s why we Love Bash, gives his all!!!
I think it’s a really worrying time
Just my opinion