MATCH DAY THREAD : The Mighty Blades v Nottingham Forest | Vital Football

MATCH DAY THREAD : The Mighty Blades v Nottingham Forest

Not_A_Cheat

Vital Reserves Team
So after a mini break in comparison to the last couple of weeks or so, we are back at Bramall Lane for the visit of Nottingham Forest. After our defeat at Millwall its now definitely important to get back on track. A very difficult game to do that but at home we should be capable....

Anyway...

Any team news? 😀

Goode aside return to the side which beat Blackburn?

Little further to be said...

Anyway I hope we have a proper reception for Forest tonight, and turn it on for the evening fixture, live on Sky, and give them a tonking. Realistically I hope and think we win this 1 nil...

UTB

If anyones interested Sbt and Darblade will be joining me for a gargle in the Albion beer garden pre match :cheers: if anyone is interested let us know and I’ll be in touch

If anyones interested Sbt and Darblade will be joining me for a gargle in the Albion beer garden pre match :cheers: if anyone is interested let us know and I’ll be in touch

I thought SBT had been thrown in the nick by the powers that be at Vital....... tell him to stop sitting on the fence with his opinions !!!

The thought of having a pint or two with the nutters on here excites and frightens me at the same time ......... I'm certain I would recognise a few faces even allowing for the passing of time. Have a good neight and 3 points for The Blades please.

Have to get back to winning ways. I know Hecky will have had his reasons, but we've dropped five points in the last two. At least Forest will attack us, I reckon, and could allow us to play on the break.

have a nice time - tell SBT we're missing him! Hope to see him back soon

If the atmosphere toneet's a quarter as good as it was that neet BDBL will be Rocking,Rockin all over the world. Come on BLADES get it done.I've tipped a 2-1 BLADES win,BERGE & MGW to score. UTB
I’m happier that the bloke leading the prediction league has tipped us no offence but he’s the best at it on here

If I was in Sheffield I would definitely make one at the Albion. Be back in September probably. Hope for a pint then. All the best to SBT, Dar I seem to remember from bladesmad.

Seriki to start that could be interesting. The front 3 make me feel a lot more confident.

Last edited: