MATCH DAY THREAD : The Mighty Blades v Middlesbrough | Vital Football

MATCH DAY THREAD : The Mighty Blades v Middlesbrough

Not_A_Cheat

Vital Reserves Team
So another home game, tonight with the rearranged fixture against Chris Wilder's Middlesbrough. An even bigger fixture for BOTH clubs than it was had it gone ahead on it's original date...

So...

Any team news?

Is Baldock fit enough?

Who lines up alongside Billy?

Or is it an exact replica of last Friday's starting lineup?

Well it will be interesting to see the reception Wilder receives. For most of us I think we still consider his achievements with us to be phenomenal. We're greatful and the man was adored. That's not in question. It was the manner of his departure which left a bitter taste for us fans. Now, however, this is not about an ex manager, and for me it never will be. That part of history is gone. It's about 3 points which we desperately need to get back on track after some dropped points. I feel 1-1 but I'm remaining hopeful of a tight win, therefore 1 nil to The Mighty Blades.

UTB

I liked Chris Wilder, great times under him
But, would love to put one over him
He Would be a smug bugger if they won!!
I desperately want a win Raysa But i will still show respect to ONE OF OUR OWN in the oppo's dugout.I think they'll be changes again tonight,i wouldn't be surprised to see George back and maybe BASH on the bench? I tipped 2-0 win for DEM MIGHT BLADES,hopefully it comes to pass. UTB

Wilder did a great job apart from 1 season but that is history now. 1-0 Blades and my support is with Hecky.

I desperately want a win Raysa But i will still show respect to ONE OF OUR OWN in the oppo's dugout.I think they'll be changes again tonight,i wouldn't be surprised to see George back and maybe BASH on the bench? I tipped 2-0 win for DEM MIGHT BLADES,hopefully it comes to pass. UTB
Hope you are right Rodders

CW earned an enormous amount of respect for his time as manager and should be welcomed warmly until the first notes of the GCB.
After that he's the enemy and we all love to see enemies defeated, the bigger the victory the better.

This was too clever for me Rausa.....do you mean you will do neither?
Why?
The times he was in charge, some of the best years at the lane
But, kissing the badge ,100% Blade etc
Then at the end, demanding his big payday, etc, left a bit of a sour taste in my mouth,
Won’t boo him, but, won’t cheer him either
Just, got to support our guy in charge

The times he was in charge, some of the best years at the lane
But, kissing the badge ,100% Blade etc
Then at the end, demanding his big payday, etc, left a bit of a sour taste in my mouth,
Won’t boo him, but, won’t cheer him either
Just, got to support our guy in charge
TT will always like posts like this Raysa, me not so much as I have never heard his side. In this life you pcik your sides so not problem.

TT will always like posts like this Raysa, me not so much as I have never heard his side. In this life you pcik your sides so not problem.
Imagine someone liking a post they agree with.
What next, laughing at a joke?
This modern world eh Chips, there's some reight funny notions.