MATCH DAY THREAD : The Mighty Blades v Everton | Vital Football

MATCH DAY THREAD : The Mighty Blades v Everton

Not_A_Cheat

Vital Reserves Team
So after encouraging signs in the last couple of games can we finally chalk up our first win, which would actually start to make the table look a little more respectable. Obviously however any team that was sat on 5 points (if only) after the boxing day games would pretty much look like a write off for the season... We'll see..

Anyway..

Any team news? :)

McBurnie back?

Lundstram 3 match ban?

Berge out for 4 months...

JOC out for the season..

I'd like to say go with the same team that started v Brighton but Lundstram has put paid to that. So who takes up that role? Barsham perhaps? I can see Jagielka getting a game today lol.

Anyway whoever pulls on the shirt I hope we can get the result today. 3 nil Blades win. With Burke and Brewster scoring. OR 4 nil home defeat with DCL getting another hattrick. Richarlison may be missing for them. Do your own research as to how good that may be for us.... 😊

UTB

Ramsdale
Basham Egan Robinson
Baldock Ampadu Osborn Stevens
McGoldrick
Burke Brewster

If Wilder doesn't go with 3 attackers today then he never will.

Bogle will count himself extremely unlucky if he doesnt get a start after his impressive debut I’d just chuck him in for lunny

But still, if Wilder brings in Bogle at RCM, out of position and after not even being in the squad all season, then we can forget about ever seeing 3 attackers start a game this season.

Our forwards have all looked a threat recently in their own ways. McGoldrick and Burke certainly have to start. Brewster should too - it's time. Mousset though seems to have found another way to be fucked, absolute waster that he is.

I dreamt we lost 2-0 v Norwich......don't know if that's a good or bad omen.

Just read about the Bassett recovery season.....reminds me this season isn’t over. CW was part of that team.....we should keep the faith

I dreamt we lost 2-0 v Norwich......don't know if that's a good or bad omen.

Just read about the Bassett recovery season.....reminds me this season isn’t over. CW was part of that team.....we should keep the faith
That team could consider themselves unlucky to be in the position they were everybody felt it was only a matter of time
this one deserves to be where it is
however I’ll still be willing them on tonight as always

That team could consider themselves unlucky to be in the position they were everybody felt it was only a matter of time
this one deserves to be where it is
however I’ll still be willing them on tonight as always

Fair enough Bully - but it's not always about the quality in a team, its about the spirit too

Ramsdale
Basham Egan Robinson
McGoldrick
Burke Brewster

I would go that but with Bogle instead of Osborn. Everton look like they are missing there best 2 creative players we have to go for this.

Fair enough Bully - but it's not always about the quality in a team, its about the spirit too
Exactly why I’d given up weeks earlier however there are little green shoots that have appeared now Chris has had his hand forced so back to square one for me
its the hope that kills us

Ramsdale
Basham Egan Robinson
McGoldrick
Burke Brewster

I would go 4 3 1 2
Ramsdale
Baldock Basham Egan Robinson
Bogle Ampadu Stevens
McGoldrick.
Burke Brewster
No doubt Wilder will surprise us and make us wonder what formation he is selecting

We've needed to change formation since JOC's injury was announced, yet we've held on to it, trying to fit round pegs in square holes. If it was finally forced on us today, I'd be pleased that we were actually trying to do something to rescue this season. If you turn out every week in the same formation and get beat every week, there has to come a moment where you need to try something different, isn't there..?