MATCH DAY THREAD : Reading v The Mighty Blades | Vital Football

MATCH DAY THREAD : Reading v The Mighty Blades

Not_A_Cheat

Vital Reserves Team
Well that fairly drab for the most part on Saturday, and now we follow up with another TV game. Tonight the trip to Reading. Both sides struggling at the wrong of the table, probably won't make a good to watch, we will see..

So..

Any team news 😉?

Another option to starting Sharp?

Does Norwood slot straight back in?

Where's Moose?

I think we've got to give Brewster a run tonight, and hope for the best. Very tricky game to call, I'll go 1-1.

Safe journey all.
UTB

A bit late for you NAC - thought you might have given up due to current poor state of things....but we've been in worse positions - many infact :yes:

Yes to Norwood, yes to Brewster.

We are in no-mans land now having gone back to 3/5 at the back - it will affect our attacking play and rely more on the wingbacks :hmmm:.... I think.

Anyway - a goal would be good and a clean sheet at the other end.
0-1 Blades (being optimistic)

0-0, i think Slav has lost patience trying to make water into wine and has reverted to the defensive bore system we employed last season. Maybe to change the system back if he gets some reinforcements in January. If not i think he will be gone and i don't blame him

The away support is eroding slowly sold about a 1000 according to the official Twitter account so that means less can’t blame folk for not going after last 2 games and it’s on sky not the red button btw it’s on 408 sky sports arena so should be better coverage ( not sure whether that’s a good thing or not )

If we lose tonight we might aswell accept the relegation fight.

Yep, first time tonight that I'm thinking in terms of a relegation battle.

TBH I think we should be fine - we're lucky there's some real garbage and point deduction victims down there.

But next season....... it's no stretch WHATSOEVER to think we'll go down.

Well that fairly drab for the most part on Saturday, and now we follow up with another TV game. Tonight the trip to Reading. Both sides struggling at the wrong of the table, probably won't make a good to watch, we will see..

So..

Any team news 😉?

Another option to starting Sharp?

Does Norwood slot straight back in?

Where's Moose?

I think we've got to give Brewster a run tonight, and hope for the best. Very tricky game to call, I'll go 1-1.

Safe journey all.
UTB
3-1 loss

Rhian and Billy to score in a 2-0 BLADES win,2 clean sheets on the bounce but that's my prediction not a fact.:giggle: UTB

The away support is eroding slowly sold about a 1000 according to the official Twitter account so that means less can’t blame folk for not going after last 2 games and it’s on sky not the red button btw it’s on 408 sky sports arena so should be better coverage ( not sure whether that’s a good thing or not )

Huge respect to those 1000 fans - hope they get something to cheer as they deserve it.

Fantastic, shame there's a big possibility they'll get let down! Hope not.

Can't believe I used to do that....

Drove down to Reading on my own for the night game in 2018 (3-1 win) when it was snowing and freezing.

Did this stuff all the time. At least we were decent for a period. Unthinkable to go to such lengths now following the current knee taking, lazy money grabbing wasters.

Southampton Plymouth and Cardiff the longest I’ve done on my own also did charlton and Fulham midweeks it never bothered me as I knew plenty when I went away regular

edit didn’t drive though was always on a coach if on my own (just remembered I drove to Northampton on my own same day as Hillsboro disaster)