MATCH DAY THREAD : QPR v The Mighty Blades | Page 8 | Vital Football

MATCH DAY THREAD : QPR v The Mighty Blades

HECKY,JACK & Stuart McCall.:party: Surely not even us can mess this game up from here, can wi? UTB

Oh Roderick! I thought you would know better than to make that comment.
Have you lost your memory - or your marbles?

Last edited:
We didn’t deserve to go one down
But, I did think “it’s going to be one of those games”
Don’t know what was said at half time, which got them going
But, please say that at the start of every game from now on
Oh to be a Blade!!!

Not for me I’m a physical wreck enjoyed last couple of mins of injury time don’t feel any joy from that just relief
I only found a decnt stream for the second half and couldn't believe the way we went at it. Seemed inevitable ( I know- we've been there before a few times) that we would do it although I did say to the wife that the 6 mins from the 2nd goal to the 80th minute had taken half an hour.
On reflection overnight that was a fantastic second half, must have been a hell of a team talk.

Loaned him from the Villa and we hope he scores
We're fed up with losing an' only getting draws
Hoorah sang The Blades off we go
Coz we can't hit a barn door with a fucking banjo

Hear our shouts, hear our roar
We hope Connor's better than Bo-bb-ee Moore
Hoorah, hoorah Hourihane
He used to play for Barnsley where he lived in a cara-van

To the tune of Ten Pole Tudor -Swords of a 1000 men.

I only found a decnt stream for the second half and couldn't believe the way we went at it. Seemed inevitable ( I know- we've been there before a few times) that we would do it although I did say to the wife that the 6 mins from the 2nd goal to the 80th minute had taken half an hour.
On reflection overnight that was a fantastic second half, must have been a hell of a team talk.
First half was good but not enough shots TT, hope we have learned from that brilliant second half.

Oh Roderick! I thought you would know better than to make that comment.
Have you lost your memory - or your marbles?
We had just scored our 3rd goal mi owd pal and if you look closely i did say this GAME and we dint mess up did we.:cheers::guiness: UTB

Last edited: