MATCH DAY THREAD : Millwall v The Mighty Blades | Vital Football

MATCH DAY THREAD : Millwall v The Mighty Blades

Not_A_Cheat

Vital Reserves Team
Well what a dramatic week that was. 2 excellent victories, players falling by the wayside for one reason and another, and something on t'news about rockets and tanks. Today we travel to in form Millwall...

So...

Any team news? 😊

Davies presumably comes in for Goode?

Otherwise unchanged?

A very difficult game at the best of times, but as they are on a run of 3 straight wins they'll definitely be in confident mood. I'd be delighted with a point, but let's not forget we are also in fine form, and both clubs have their fair share of absentees. Obviously fingers crossed for the victory but we can only hope...

Safe journey all.

UTB

Hurrah..! Football again to distract us.! I keep saying "if we are going to get play-offs, these are the games we need to win", and so it goes on. They are down to bare bones themselves with U16's on the bench, so I'm told. I'd settle for a point, but I think we've got another win in us. We are on a mission...

One time of day this fixture would have produced more fighting than what’s goin off in eastern europe,no longer I hope,I’d take a draw but we’ve got greedy after the run we’re currently on so want the win

I assume Baldock will be up against Jed Wallace another stiff test. I can see this been tight 1-0 either way but of course I am going to say to the Blades.

I think Oli McB may start and i would take a point.I've tipped 1-1 with Berge scorin for us on the Prediction League.UTB

I think Oli McB may start and i would take a point.I've tipped 1-1 with Berge scorin for us on the Prediction League.UTB
Not Mcburnie to score. Just when I have been hypnotised to get over the fear of coming to Treeton to give thee a pat on the back,

Like us without O'Connell they can't cope without Philips.
They are a car crash waiting to happen every match - great viewing :) Mr Spurs almost happy - but fully expecting a 3-3 draw.