MATCH DAY THREAD : Huddersfield Town v The Mighty Blades | Vital Football

MATCH DAY THREAD : Huddersfield Town v The Mighty Blades

Not_A_Cheat

Vital Reserves Team
So after another excellent league win over Preston on Monday we have chance to stuff some down Warnock's gob. After his comments when they beat Boro, I really hope we pile the pressure on. Had I not heard that I wouldn't have particularly cared either way...

So...

Any team news? 😊

Use Jebbison again as sub?

Any reason to change things?

I think this could be a really tasty encounter. Yorkshire derby, on TV, and they have everything to play for. I'm not sure, but I'll go 2-1 blades victory.

Safe journey all.

UTB

The game is only on sutv and the red button for sky subscribers
i think we will deffo see jebbo at some point in the game he might even start, arblaster was taken off early on tues maybe with a place on the bench in mind,
I hope we stuff colin it will set up a real nail biter on Monday
if reading go I wouldn’t be averse to taking joao off them I think he’d be worth a small gamble and would be handy if we finish up back where we started

The game is only on sutv and the red button for sky subscribers
i think we will deffo see jebbo at some point in the game he might even start, arblaster was taken off early on tues maybe with a place on the bench in mind,
I hope we stuff colin it will set up a real nail biter on Monday
if reading go I wouldn’t be averse to taking joao off them I think he’d be worth a small gamble and would be handy if we finish up back where we started

No thanks. He dosen't feature much for them. A few years ago yes but he'd be no more effective than Sharp in the prem. Jebbo is better.

No thanks. He dosen't feature much for them. A few years ago yes but he'd be no more effective than Sharp in the prem. Jebbo is better.
I agree he wouldnt be in front of jebbo I think he would be better back up than billy tho I think hes had injuries this yr that's kept him out but not 100% on that

I'm hopin Billy scores his 250th goal toneet,i also would like to see Jebbo get some game time but once again it'll be lovely to go to a game without worrying too much about the result,that said i do want us to win,i've tipped a 2-1 win for DEM MIGHTY BLADES. UTB

Should be 2 up shocking finishing from jebbo on both counts
we go 1 up they have to come out and we can dip our bread

Utter fucking dogshit all the way from Foderingham to the manager.
Need 6 new players and sack off Stevens, Basham,Fleck,Norwood , Sharp, McPub and Brewster.
Embarassing display, unprofessional and inexcusable.

We were so bad second half that I wouldn't blame Reading fans for demanding an investigation. Only Egan and Berge seemed up for it throughout the 90 minutes to be honest. So many poor shows but I was especially disappointed in Billy when he came on. He didn't for one minute look like a player busting a gut to get his 250th league goal in fact he never tried an inch IMO. That late low cross would have been meat and drink to him a year ago but he was nowhere near it.

Wasteful first half and flat second half. It's a game we'll have forgotten next week and one they'll remember for the rest of their lives.

I don't know what conclusions we can draw. Huddersfield were motivated and playing with Colin's "you've got to fucking die for three points" words ringing in their ears, we played like a team who'd done it's job and wanted a rest. I don't think any players changed anyone's opinions of them, we know whose races are run at the club.

It'll be a shame if we don't break the 90 point mark. Hopefully ideas are bucked up on Monday.

Rubbish.. don't blame them really
Don’t they have an obligation to those fans that turned out to support them who had to buy their tickets before promotion was assured ?
anyone saying what the hell it doesn’t matter, well I found out last night I hate losing just as much whether there’s something on the game or not,and actually there was something riding on it 3 points !
as for the game the most worrying aspect of it was the finishing of jebbo they were beyond easy chances I’d expect better from someone I picked off concord park on a sat afternoon he won’t get chances like that next season so he’s going to have to up his game tenfold at least from a game when he should have been trying to stake a claim for a spot in the future

I really shouldn't have attended that. Pointless. Should have known better.
But as I stated above when you bought your ticket we hadn’t achieved anything unless you’re saying you should have returned your ticket after the West Brom game
i don’t think it would have mattered I was equally as disappointed sat watching on my sofa 🤷‍♂️

I'd be more worried about Jebbison if he wasn't getting on the end of chances. His hold up play and finishing need to improve, at 19 years old you'd like to think there's plenty of time for this to happen.

Cameron Archer and Illy weren't pulling up any trees at 19 in senior football.