MATCH DAY THREAD : Coventry City v The Mighty Blades | Vital Football

MATCH DAY THREAD : Coventry City v The Mighty Blades

Not_A_Cheat

Vital Reserves Team
So after that fantastic display and tremendous victory against Middlesbrough in midweek, we are back on the road with the trip to out of form Coventry. Absolutely as trickier game as the trip to Millwall. Hopefully this pans out better...

So...

Any team news? 😉

Fleck OK to return?

Baldock ready yet?

Goode the poorest of loans if he's now injured?

Same 11 if they are fit?

This has now become a very important game. As each will be, depending on the results of each of these. Suggestions by some that we steal 2nd. I can't see it myself but I'm happy to hope. For now 3 points please in a 2 nil Blades victory...

Safe journey all.

UTB

Wonder what we do if Goode's fit to play?

I'm a little concerned that Longthrow will be an ever present for the rest of the season. And next.

More changes.

Gordon starts. Ben Davies absent. Goode not in squad, nor Baldock. Lopata and Arblaster on bench.

We just can't persist with this from Ben Davies unfortunately. He's currently unreliable and consequently should no longer be first choice. LCB belongs to Longthrow as long as he's fit. Unless Goode can play there. If he's ever fit.

Fuck me, what a mess.

And this line up by the way is physically fucking terrible. The only one over 6 foot is afraid of heading the ball.

We can't even name a full bench and the Keeper and McB apart those that are named are just kids so I'd assume a player or players that have travelled have failed late tests. Fook our luck with injuries right now. :shake:

*EDIT* I've just see that we've found another kid to fill the bench so that's 5 kids.

Last edited:
We can't even name a full bench and the Keeper and McB apart those that are named are just kids so I'd assume a player or players that have travelled have failed late tests. Fook our luck with injuries right now. :shake:
Dig in and graft day. Hopefullythe energy levels are good.

The injuries will cost us promotion without doubt.

And many of them probably wouldn't have happened without the interruption with postponements. The hideous pre season can't have helped either.

The injuries will cost us promotion without doubt.

And many of them probably wouldn't have happened without the interruption with postponements. The hideous pre season can't have helped either.
We don't seem to get 'normal' injuries this season. They're either season ending, several weeks or ones that remain underlying and never fully clear up.

The only one over 6 foot is afraid of heading the ball.

Probably the only header he's ever scored and he does it a few minutes after I post that :ROFLMAO:

Think I'll have to switch to never saying anything and just liking posts that turn out wrong.