Match day thread Colchester - Pool | Vital Football

Match day thread Colchester - Pool

suffolknwot

Vital Football Hero
Early start to this weeks matchday thread. With a weather warning.

Bring your sun block, its been 20+ degrees by 09.30 and the forecast is set to continue. This one's not even the "home" fixture for us this year with Cambridge being just 35 mins up the road.

I travelled last time on the B.S.A. coach Cliff from the club shop and his wife travelled,anyone know what happened to a Cliff a real nice bloke....

premier 1 - 9/9/2016 10:32

I travelled last time on the B.S.A. coach Cliff from the club shop and his wife travelled,anyone know what happened to a Cliff a real nice bloke....

If he's a nice bloke then no doubt he refuses to go to the games at Bloomfield Rd with the rest of the NAPM faithful :tophat:

I have no doubt that there are good people who go to home games,and equally good people who do not it's called freedom of choice!

UAE SEASIDER... Are you inferring that supporters who choose to go inside home games are 'not nice ' persons?
I am an ardent fan and an Oilstain hater but as I must have my R&R for personal reasons so do not label anyone.
we are all free to choose.
UP THE POOL AND OUT THE OILSTAINS!!! :loser: :fuu:

unusual matchday start for us. was at heathrow at midnight ( never work on a friday night ) Saturday lay in and just about to have a full English. departing for Ingham about 12.30 for a stress free drive to the garrison. Oh and how wrong was the weather men, its been steady rain all night and we now have that fine drizzle that makes you wetter than normal rain.

53CODGER - 10/9/2016 09:34

UAE SEASIDER... Are you inferring that supporters who choose to go inside home games are 'not nice ' persons?
I am an ardent fan and an Oilstain hater but as I must have my R&R for personal reasons so do not label anyone.

What is wrong with going to a pub near the ground and getting plastered?

:fishing:

Blackpool fans coming via the M11 should be aware that there's an airshow at Duxford today, so traffic is likely to be busy there #ColU

Bear1951 - 10/9/2016 11:05

53CODGER - 10/9/2016 09:34

What is wrong with going to a pub near the ground and getting plastered?

:fishing:
Not every one needs Dutch Courage,back to the post three points Please.... :tup:

Slocombe, Mellor, Aldred, Robertson, Taylor, Daniel, Pugh, McAlister, Potts, Gnanduillet, Vassell

Subs:Lyness, Aimson, Cain, Payne, Yeates, Osayi-Samuel, Philliskirk

Colchester X1 : Walker, Brindley, Prosser, Eastman, Kinsella; Wright, Lapslie, Guthrie, Dickenson, Szmodics, Porter

Subs:Bransgrove, Vincent-Young, Wynter, Slater, Kamara, Fosu, Johnstone