MATCH DAY THREAD : Bristol City v The Mighty Blades | Page 7 | Vital Football

MATCH DAY THREAD : Bristol City v The Mighty Blades

I believe you but it's about time one of the hierarchy stood up and admitted this.
Is that the same hierarchy that tell us we have no money and are going to have to reduce costs, unless we get promoted. Then the next thing is they freeze season ticket prices ?. They could have increased them by 5% and brought an extra £250,000 in. I am sure most people will see this as a good thing but if we are trying to run the club sustainably then I question why freeze prices and why we are getting mixed messages ?.

Is that the same hierarchy that tell us we have no money and are going to have to reduce costs, unless we get promoted. Then the next thing is they freeze season ticket prices ?. They could have increased them by 5% and brought an extra £250,000 in. I am sure most people will see this as a good thing but if we are trying to run the club sustainably then I question why freeze prices and why we are getting mixed messages ?.
I honestly think it’s the financial state at the moment
A lot of people are feeling the pinch at the mo
Season ticket might be seen as a luxury
The club could see this

I believe you but it's about time one of the hierarchy stood up and admitted this.

What if it isn't true, that United World is funded separately to SUFC..? We've been here before with King Kev and the money he put into Chengdu and Ferencvaros would not have been invested in SUFC. Why do we assume that HRH isn't in the same position.