MATCH DAY THREAD : Bristol City v The Mighty Blades | Vital Football

MATCH DAY THREAD : Bristol City v The Mighty Blades

Not_A_Cheat

Vital Reserves Team
Well after the not so mighty performance against Reading in Friday we have an equally tricky game as we travel to Bristol City. They are also on an indifferent run of form like ourselves... So whatever will be, will be...

Anyway..

Any team news? 😊

Berge likely to start...

Ndiaye to come in?

Mcburnie continues up front?

I was very confident on Friday, I'm very doubtful about this one. So it'd be nice to see the reverse happen, and get back on track...

1-1

Safe journey all

UTB

Wes
Basham Uremovic Longthrow
Baldock Norwood Osborn Stevens
Flicky Ndiaye
Egan

Yes, fuck it, Egan up front. A nice insult to that pathetic genetic mutation McPub.

Just can’t see a win!!!
We are on a slide, don’t what hecky will do to improve them?
At the moment, they look tired lethargic disjointed and not playing as a team
Hate to feel negative

Hecky was very fearful when Billy was injured- and rightly so- because he knew.
Despite all the protestations, all the 'he'll come good, he's so sharp in training', 'he just needs that bit of luck' bollox he knows that McPub is a 100% failure and he should show us how bad he really is by leaving him in Sheffield.

That would be a positive step for me. We've got 4 games, who knows if we can make it.
Like every other Blade I pray we can but, also like every other Blade,,I know that McPub, pound for pound is the worst ever...................and yes that included John Ebrell for over a million for 45 minutes.
He's a laughing stock, he makes us a laughing stock. FGS Get rid.

Wes
Uremovic Egan Robinson
Basham Norwood Osborn Stevens
MGW
Jebbo Osula

Absolute must win game we have to go to win a draw is not good enough. 2 young players up front pulling their defence all over has to be better than McDonkey.

He might have been already had we given him enough playing time since recalling him. As it is, we've interrupted him and he'll have to start again next season.

I think this is a MUST WIN after the poor result on Friday. Had we won then I'd be saying a point will do. Boro play Hudders today, this result will help us but I'm thinking we've got QPR and Fulham coming up - two very difficult games that we don't want to go into being desperate for the win

A win today and everything looks different. A loss today, and we can all relax and look forward to next season in the Championship. A draw - and it doesn't hold out much hope unless other results are incredibly kind to us.
The problem is - I, like many others, can't see where a win is coming from - but football, especially over Easter always chucks up some completely unexpected results - so you never know.
I think we have to play Ndiaye from the start (and Robinson), hope that Egan and Wes have blinders, and MGW has a day when things come off for him.
Bizarrely, the bookmakers have us at slight odds on for this, with a draw at about 5/2 and Bristol at 18/5. Unless a load of our injured players have suddenly risen Lazarus-like from their sick beds, that 18-5 looks very, very tempting.

The only possible way we get 3 points today( apart from Bristol's doing an us v WBA ) is at least 2 own goals as they'll score at least 1.

Wow - Bristol are way overpriced in that case.

Robinson has to start too. Davies is half hearted, mediocre and unreliable. I wish him the best in his personal life. But I don't want him at United any longer. If I could terminate his loan I would.

A win today and everything looks different. A loss today, and we can all relax and look forward to next season in the Championship. A draw - and it doesn't hold out much hope unless other results are incredibly kind to us.
The problem is - I, like many others, can't see where a win is coming from - but football, especially over Easter always chucks up some completely unexpected results - so you never know.
I think we have to play Ndiaye from the start (and Robinson), hope that Egan and Wes have blinders, and MGW has a day when things come off for him.
Bizarrely, the bookmakers have us at slight odds on for this, with a draw at about 5/2 and Bristol at 18/5. Unless a load of our injured players have suddenly risen Lazarus-like from their sick beds, that 18-5 looks very, very tempting.
Got an enhanced price with bet 365 took the 4.65 available