MATCH DAY THREAD : Brighton v The Mighty Blades | Page 3 | Vital Football

MATCH DAY THREAD : Brighton v The Mighty Blades

Cos he’s not a finisher surely you can see that he’s got f all composure and his legs are to quick for his brain I dont think he’ll score this season from what I’ve seen of him
having said that disappointed we didn’t get all 3 but expected us conceding not down to ramsdale today who played well imo
Burke's a workhorse no doubt about that but as ya say Bully he isn't a finisher by what we've seen of him so far but he did keep some pressure on Brighton's back line with his strong running.UTMPB

Seems to me Burke could so easily be a better finisher. He's decent enough technically and only needs to keep things simple when shooting, but seems to panic and make the wrong decision.
That’s the difference between good finishers and show ponies he hasn’t got any composure it’s not something you can teach you’ve either got it or you haven’t
he hasn’t

Burke's a workhorse no doubt about that but as ya say Bully he isn't a finisher by what we've seen of him so far but he did keep some pressure on Brighton's back line with his strong running.UTMPB
Did a lot of good work for the team rod not denying that just don’t expect goals from him

Turning point?

Did we see enough to get a bit of belief back? CW needs to sell it to them as a point gained with 10 men to boost them not start rueing a 'missed opportunity'again.

Show ponies, workhorses, the occasional donkey- oh for a thorouhbred or two.

The introduction of a bit of pace has added another dimension to the team. The opposing defence has to stay further back and not join in their attacks. Our goal today shows what a couple of good passes can do.

That’s the difference between good finishers and show ponies he hasn’t got any composure it’s not something you can teach you’ve either got it or you haven’t
he hasn’t

I think you can coach and teach composure.

Players often improve in front of goal as their careers go on. Whether Burke does remains to be seen, but if he does he'll be a real player.

Players often improve in front of goal as their careers go on. Whether Burke does remains to be seen, but if he does he'll be a real player.
Composure's the big one for me. We've missed so many by snatching at chances rather than getting'set' to hit the ball.

he hasn’t
hes 10 times better than mcburnie pal. at least he contributes to goals so far

hes 10 times better than mcburnie pal. at least he contributes to goals so far
Opinions pal yes he’s done well last couple of games in places and done well for the team the defence has had to drop off giving us more room and he’s closed down really well but mcburnie will always score more though

We’ll disagree on the coaching but you can get better the more times you’re in a position to need it it’s the practice makes perfect mantra but it comes from within it’s not taught