Match Day Thread: Bolton Wanderers v The Mighty Blades | Vital Football

Match Day Thread: Bolton Wanderers v The Mighty Blades

Not_A_Cheat

Vital Reserves Team
So back in league action again this afternoon with the trip to Bolton. Points wise they've started very well, but I get the impression their performances haven't been scintillating. But it's a results business and I'd certainly be happy to swap our haul for theirs so far....still very early in the season but if we 'hope' to be any more than a midtable side this season, these are the games we need to winning. Unless Bolton are going to be the surprise team of the season that is....

Anyway

Any team news? :)

Same starting line up as per Norwich?

Duffy on the bench?

Clarke gets the nod again?

Really don't know which way to call this one. Bolton are workman-like and won't let us settle into the style we enjoy. I think both teams will score, and more in optimism than expectation I'll go for 2-1 Blades win....

Safe journey all

UTB

I'll be amazed if Leon dunt start unless of course he's injured.I wunt be suprised to see Stearman start and Bash moved into midfield against Bolton's hoofers.I've tipped 1-1 but i hope we trounce the horrible gits.UTCB

Even tho we have not played midweek and should be rarin and we will have plenty of the ball and be guilty of not taking chances,it will see us come away with nowt.

Beevers from a set piece or Oztumer late on from open play.

Any kind of win will do for me. Get all't big lads in at the back, and get a paracetamol ready for the ball. It'll need some pain relief after the kicking its going to get.

Even tho we have not played midweek and should be rarin and we will have plenty of the ball and be guilty of not taking chances,it will see us come away with nowt.

Beevers from a set piece or Oztumer late on from open play.

Them there bookmakers don’t seem to agree with you and me CBB. They’ve got Utd as clear favourites and Bolton can be had at 3/1 or better. Yet Bolton have started the season better than us and are at home. I’m only a simple lad, but I don’t really understand that at all.

index.php

Them there bookmakers don’t seem to agree with you and me CBB. They’ve got Utd as clear favourites and Bolton can be had at 3/1 or better. Yet Bolton have started the season better than us and are at home. I’m only a simple lad, but I don’t really understand that at all.
I've had a little dip at 7/2 I think we'll get somat but it's worth a punt at that price just in case our plans don't work out as always I hope I lose but I'll get a bit back if we don't

Duffy playing, Freeman back playing, Fleck back playing well - things starting to click :clap:...........now all we need is a Clarke goal :please:

Sounds like we should be 3 or 4 up. The introduction of Norwood and binning Evans/Lunny midfield has totally changed us, good management.

I still don’t understand it - but who cares?

Joint sixth now with exactly the same stats. That’ll do for me. :wahey:

Sounds like the Pork were dead jammy.