Masters golf | Vital Football

Masters golf

Bulmer1889

Vital Football Legend
Staff member
It’s up and running mat had a bad run in dropping 3 shots to finish at -1 but Danny willett is holding the Sheffield end up in the clubhouse at -4 DeChambeau leads atm at -7 followed by scheffler on -6 still plenty out on the course and many won’t finish today cos of a delayed start but I’m off into the feathers as work tomorrow
Both Sheffield lads still in the hunt

It’s up and running mat had a bad run in dropping 3 shots to finish at -1 but Danny willett is holding the Sheffield end up in the clubhouse at -4 DeChambeau leads atm at -7 followed by scheffler on -6 still plenty out on the course and many won’t finish today cos of a delayed start but I’m off into the feathers as work tomorrow
Who does Willett support?

The only time I ever played golf was at Bingham Park pitch and put but spent most of time looking for the ball in Whitely Woods!

Who does Willett support?
It's bound to be Wednesday. Just ask any Wednesdayite, everybody supports and loves them. Matt Fitz is actually undercover... why would anybody want to display those Blades badges everywhere? It's all too obvious, it's for show just like Kell Brook, he's a massive undercover Owl.

Don't think Willett supports a club, publicly at least.
Could get nasty today with the wind strengthening....interesting day ahead. Already installed on sofa

I wonder if hearin of the BLADES 2 points deduction for next season put Fitzy off Bully?o_O UTB

Liverpool according to his wiki page
Chuffin hell the whingein Scousers got a bit of a spankin last neet,could've been worse as well but to be fair the scousers missed a couple of sitters also.The fans were protestin cos the club are puttin season ticket prices up for next season by refusin to wave their banners on the Kop,WTF if ya gunna protest do it r8 and tek your forkin socks off ya whingein gits.:ROFLMAO: UTB

Triple bogy for our Matt on 4 today scuppered any chance of a late comeback. He’s currently +2 with 5 to play. It’s been a funny old tournament. He’s played well enough to be in contention for long periods of each round but then bogeyed 2 or 3 holes… hole 18 has certainly had the better of him.

Triple bogy for our Matt on 4 today scuppered any chance of a late comeback. He’s currently +2 with 5 to play. It’s been a funny old tournament. He’s played well enough to be in contention for long periods of each round but then bogeyed 2 or 3 holes… hole 18 has certainly had the better of him.
Finished with a bogey on the last to end on +4 can’t see anyone catching scheffler or him losing it tbh he’s on another level to everyone else atm although Tommy Fleetwood has had a good afternoon for us brits

Finished with a bogey on the last to end on +4 can’t see anyone catching scheffler or him losing it tbh he’s on another level to everyone else atm although Tommy Fleetwood has had a good afternoon for us brits
Yes well done to Scheffler, he kicked on in the back nine like the champion he is. Matt Bogeyed 18th in every round then. It shows how certain holes can get into the heads of even the top players, not just us hackers. 😄

Playing that course in the wind 4 days on the trot would shred anyone's head - except for Scheffler obvs....and Aberg.

I do find it all a bit OTT at the Masters - all so beautiful and perfect, not a blade of grass out of place. It sums it up that Jason Day was asked not to wear his shirt on Day 2 because it was too garish?!

Definitely prefer the Open - just more realistic.

Playing that course in the wind 4 days on the trot would shred anyone's head - except for Scheffler obvs....and Aberg.

I do find it all a bit OTT at the Masters - all so beautiful and perfect, not a blade of grass out of place. It sums it up that Jason Day was asked not to wear his shirt on Day 2 because it was too garish?!

I was more than surprised when my mate from the Belfry told me they dyed the water deep blue for the Ryder Cups- and idea they pinched from Atlanta.

It’s known in our house as the flowerbeds tournament after one time many yrs ago when mrsB commented how lovely the flowerbeds looked as the camera panned the crowd behind the green from the tee area 🫤🙄

I was more than surprised when my mate from the Belfry told me they dyed the water deep blue for the Ryder Cups- and idea they pinched from Atlanta.
I've played the Belfry a couple of times. The water wasn't dyed a nice colour blue for those minor tournaments but my balls still seemed attracted to it!

OOOOOOH MATRON! 😲