Marvin Johnson | Vital Football

Marvin Johnson

Chronic

Vital Football Hero
Likely to arrive shortly with Middlesbrough set to bring in Besic and Bolasie from Everton (top signings).

Loan with a view to a permanent apparently, but not a guaranteed permanent like Norwood.

I'd be more pleased with this one than Hogan.

He's been on my 'list' from the start and is a good fit for LWB. Has pace and attacking quality that we're lacking.

Hopefully this gets done in the next couple of days.

I believe this is the one where we were waiting for a club to bring players in first so all looks good to go fingers crossed

Bolasie will rip this league to bits mi thinks,providin he's got over his injury obvs.I can't see us payin all of Hogan's wages for a season like that Nixon reckons,what you think Herby? UTCB

Bolasie will rip this league to bits mi thinks,providin he's got over his injury obvs.I can't see us payin all of Hogan's wages for a season like that Nixon reckons,what you think Herby? UTCB

Bolasie did his ACL which could really hinder an explosive player like him. He should still be a real menace at Championship level though.

The 35k p/w could be broken down to a 750k loan fee and 15k p/w wage contribution. That would 'look' better wouldn't it. Although in reality it wouldn't make a difference to us.

Where it could get silly is if there's a substantial loan fee on top of a 35k wage contribution.

If they are signing both then I wonder if Richard Cadette on S2 is correct about Assombalonga being available? He has been on the money so far, although I still doubt we will get him. Johnson will give us more options though.

From Sky Sports:

"Middlesbrough wing back Marvin Johnson is on his way to Hull right now ahead of a medical this afternoon, according to Sky sources."

:shake: