Is Marsch a ****

• Yes because he's American

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. OP is talking daft

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Not_A_Cheat

Vital Reserves Team
He's a C ** T. He feels well at home with the shithouse club scum Utd.

Americans are particularly not my thing just now, and they are just smug bastards anyway. And this useless twat will hopefully do exactly what I hope. Jesse, please??? what the fuck kind of name is that for a start....

I'm not drunk yet. Hope they lose is possibly a worthy quote for understatement when I hate these. Robin K**t very appropriate name for a player of theirs. Substances have not been taken either. Pigs, Scum, Manure, Liverpool, and others. Those others in no particular order involve Burnley, Barnsley, and I'm struggling for another off the top of my head.

I thought about a poll....

Last edited:
Bamford just gone down injured and taken off. Could be damaging for their relegation battle

He's a C ** T. He feels well at home with the shithouse club scum Utd.

Americans are particularly not my thing just now, and they are just smug bastards anyway. And this useless twat will hopefully do exactly what I hope. Jesse, please??? what the fuck kind of name is that for a start....

I'm not drunk yet. Hope they lose is possibly a worthy quote for understatement when I hate these. Robin K**t very appropriate name for a player of theirs. Substances have not been taken either. Pigs, Scum, Manure, Liverpool, and others. Those others in no particular order involve Burnley, Barnsley, and I'm struggling for another off the top of my head.

I thought about a poll....
Thought SBT had been let back on early at first 👀
wolves doing the business despite being loaded with having my money resting on them
hate leeds scum

Fuck knows why Wolves were comfortably odds against to win this.

Leeds need to get Phillips back in and hope for the best. As it is I can see both Watford and Burnley finishing above them.

Fuck knows why Wolves were comfortably odds against to win this.

Leeds need to get Phillips back in and hope for the best. As it is I can see both Watford and Burnley finishing above them.
Me too but wasn’t going to look the proverbial gift horse

Thought SBT had been let back on early at first 👀
wolves doing the business despite being loaded with having my money resting on them
hate leeds scum
Got to love owd @Not_A_Cheat . Mild mannered master of the match day thread experience. Not a word out of place for weeks or even months on end and then BOOM! the Tourettes kicks in. Love it! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
When's the owd boy due back? Why do some on here hate Leeds so much? UTB

Gary Sprake threatened to expose Revies match fixing years later just before Revie caught a plane to Arabia, leaving the England job for his pound of flesh. Cloughie summed it up perfectly we don't like cheats.

That's either their 'revival' game or the FOUR injuries to important spine players will screw them.