Marriott for £4.75m... | Page 2 | Vital Football

Marriott for £4.75m...

Now thats a whole new debate Mista: are you forgetting Bob Malcolm, Gary Teale or the execrable Eddie Lewis? Strangely I think they were all NLN buys too

yes Basie Nigel never had any money that's why he spent. £1million on Conner Salmon who must be the worst player to ever wear a Derby shirt

Mista, mista, mista...I agree Nigel wasted some money, but I’m shocked. In addition to Roger’s three contenders, no mention of Claude or the other Connor...Doyle!
Sammon was a football genius in comparison.

Now thats a whole new debate Mista: are you forgetting Bob Malcolm, Gary Teale or the execrable Eddie Lewis? Strangely I think they were all NLN buys too

Roger your right they were bad didn't Bob Malcolm stop for a sleep in the middle of the M1 Gary Teale what can you say supposed winger couldn't cross his legs But come on Salmon he was diabolical he couldn't run couldn't trap a bag of cement couldn't score couldn't pass couldn't head a ball But apart from that I suppose the other parts of his game warranted £1million Best of it is he's still playing and earning a living

:eek!:Calamity Claude :eek!:

£3million on a four year deal the worst signing in Rams history!

It wasn't his faulty he had a head shaped like a fifty pence piece that sent the ball anywhere I could stand watching him for the comedy but never ever saw anything but how are you a pro footballer when I watched Salmon If I was Nigel i would never have spoken to his brother again for scouting Salmon

Sammon was Cloughs worst signing and was shyte, but the signing of Calamity was the worst signing ever imo. Even though he wasn't signed by Clough

Latest Rams News