Mark O'Hara | Vital Football

Mark O'Hara

I see Jason Naismith also went on loan up to Scotland - to Hibs.

So out of the 3 players declared as surplus to requirements at Peterborough does that leave Woodyard stranded under a manager who doesn't seem to want him?

When you look at all the Imps players who have supposedly moved on to better things, the Lincoln loco has slowly but surely overtaken them all

It's also quite noticeable that all these players seem to play at their best under the Cowleys. Somehow that doesn't surprise me though

From the Peterborough Telegraph:

The departure of midfielders Mark O’Hara and Jason Naismith won’t be mourned even if the honest toilers gave their all whenever called up upon.
Woodyard could be used in an emergency, but Ferguson clearly wants better.

Posh must have some seriously good midfielders if that is their view.

From the Peterborough Telegraph:

The departure of midfielders Mark O’Hara and Jason Naismith won’t be mourned even if the honest toilers gave their all whenever called up upon.
Woodyard could be used in an emergency, but Ferguson clearly wants better.

Posh must have some seriously good midfielders if that is their view.

Very disrespectful that.

O’Hara won league 2 last season, what did Posh win again?

So did Rheady, didn't stop us getting rid though as we stepped up a league...

I’m not really following the point of your comment, seems odd.
No one has layed in to Rheady in the media like they have with O’Hara, I was only commenting on the lack of respect.

Is he out of contract in the summer? Perhaps one to watch.

Tbh, I think the signing of Connolly put pay to the O'Hara deal. I suspect that ship sailed a couple of weeks ago.

I’m not really following the point of your comment, seems odd.
No one has layed in to Rheady in the media like they have with O’Hara, I was only commenting on the lack of respect.

O'hara not good enough for League 1 (apparently) despite winning a League 2 title. Rheady not good enough for League 1 (apparently) despite winning a League 2 title. It was tongue in cheek hence the font colour..

What an appaling way to treat players .
Bet Woodyard regrets going there now, they don't half go through players!

That's poor from their paper. I've not seen anything from either Woodyard or O'Hara to suggest other than they are very professional decent footballers. It comes to something when honest players that are still contracted to that club are being trolled by their local media. You expect it from some online buffoons but really.