"Mark O'Hara was absolutely incredible." | Vital Football

"Mark O'Hara was absolutely incredible."

Posh supporting mate has just said "The Cowleys can make him a good player, then we will have him back from loan and sell him for loads or keep him"
I said it will be interesting which L1 side he picks, us who he enjoys playing for and will put in a shift for, or Posh.

Posh supporting mate has just said "The Cowleys can make him a good player, then we will have him back from loan and sell him for loads or keep him"
I said it will be interesting which L1 side he picks, us who he enjoys playing for and will put in a shift for, or Posh.
Can't see us us getting him, say what you like about Barry Fry but he knows a bit about wheeling and dealing especially as he reportedly gets a percentage of deals. He'll be out of our price range now.

I think it depends on how tight the 'option to make permanent signing' agreement is. If it is as tight as the Lee Angol one was then don't hold your breath.

I think it depends on how tight the 'option to make permanent signing' agreement is. If it is as tight as the Lee Angol one was then don't hold your breath.

Except ultimately it's mainly down to the player these days (plus their leech agent).
Angol was offered several times more by Mansfield than we were going to give him so guess no brainer for him.

Plus I'd be amazed if any other club wanted him. He's been utterly useless every game for us, no other club should even consider for a second signing him...

Well you can have all the agrements in place that you like but if ultimately the player decides he wants to go to another club and double his wages who can blame them.

He clearly wants to come and we have an agreement to sign him in the summer so hopefully we will.

Reading between the lines, the move South was a big move for him and he didn’t settle at Peterborough. We wanted to sign him on a permanent but he was wary of making another mistake so really the loan is all about him trialling us.