March in league one | Page 2 | Vital Football

March in league one

Blackburn have fielded 3 strikers, 2 attacking midfielders, 1 centre half and no right back. They have gone all out attack tonight.

Listening to radio Lancashire and the Blackburn pundits had us down to finish on 101 and 103 pts, 5 and 7 points clear of Blackburn in second place.

Seems Blackburn have more confidence in us than some of our own supporters.

Come on Bratfort!!

Oscarbon - 29/3/2018 20:38

0-0 half time. So far so good. Blackburn doing all the attacking but can't get on target.

Blackburn so unlucky not to winning based on the first 20mins.

Then Grayson changed it to 4 at the back and Bradford spoiling the game and looking good for a draw.

I'm watching the game. Bradford are shocking, they look like they've been on the ale for the last fortnight. Think the best they've mustered is a corner. Next time we are in the market for a new manager please no one put forward the name Simon Grayson.

Game over. 2-0.

Just need to do our bit as Blackburn and Shrews not going to do us any favours.

We haven't done ourselves any favours with our shite home performances why could we expect those two to help us.
Will we have a positive line up for our home game tomorrow like Rovers did tonight?
We know the answer to that. 4-2-3-1 for another mind numbing boring home display. Hope I'm wrong cos it looked quite good once or twice at home back in October or early November. Hardly Jewellesque but not bad.

Oscarbon - 29/3/2018 21:45

Game over. 2-0.

Just need to do our bit as Blackburn and Shrews not going to do us any favours.

Blackburns attack is too good for this league and as long as we dont slip up they will get second place behind us.

I see us at the top tomorrow night.

Both Blackburns and our attacks are too good for this league. Both play different styles, but both are very good at what they do.
Shrewsburys attack will be their downfall, I might have mentioned it before :laugh:

Starting today I expect Shrewsbury to unravel...if they prove me wrong then so be it but I can see a Rochdale victory by the odd goal.

Martinez1986 - 13/3/2018 15:02

Remaining fixtures in March and Easter Monday

BLACKBURN

Home Bradford (W)

Away Gillingham(p-p)Doncaster MK Dons

SHREWSBURY

Home Wimbledon(W) Oxford

Away Scunthorpe(W) Northampton(D) Rochdale (L)

WIGAN

Home Oldham(W)

Away Bradford(W) Walsall(W)Bury(W) Pompey

ROTHERHAM

Home Peterborough (D)

Away MK Dons(L) Northampton(W) Southend (L)Charlton

A lot of twists and turns left in this league not to mention teams on a run at the moment like Plymouth .

Update

Jude Easter Monday to go in this group of games