Manx | Vital Football

Manx

Eaststand

Vital Squad Member
I've been trying to reply to your pm but it doesn't seem to want to send for some reason.

Pm me your email again and I'll reply properly, my mate over there has come back with some possibly encouraging news.

I got at least one pm from you Easty. I just replied to it. It was just a long shot really as I became a bit NHL addicted after a trip to MSG in February. It's filling a hole in my heart that was once filled by NUFC. I don't have specific dates in mind.

Islanders won tonight to go 3-3 with Washington, if they win the decider they play the Rangers in the next round. I don't need to tell you what a hot ticket that will be.

Aye I just seen that. It suits the Rangers that that's going to seven games. I think the next round faces off on Wednesday! It's been a rough series as well. Virtually all the Islanders' defence is out injured. You're right about the tickets for that !

Washington caps it is. Team of heavy hitting bruisers and Alex ovechkin, greatest finisher in the world. That kuznetsov looks canny as well. That will be a hard series. Looks like Maddison square garden has to move Eric claptons 70th birthday gigs to fit the matches in!

I reckon whoever gets through that Manxtoon, will get battered off the Canadiens in the 2nd round. I'm fancying the Canadiens to win the whole thing to be honest.