Manure v BLADES | Vital Football

Manure v BLADES

Rod Currie

Vital Football Legend
Will we see Souza again in a BLADES shirt? Will we heap more pressure on Ten Haag? I tip a 3-1 defeat.UTB

Will we score???
Hope I never see Souza Trusty or our wonderful goal keeper again!!!!
They are a disgrace to our club!!!
Accordin to the Beeb sports website Oli McB & Gus Hamer may miss the game after gettin muscle strains on satdi.Roll on to the summer.UTB

Lets see if we can maintain our Old Trafford winning streak.

The main intrigue tonight is who starts in goal. If it's Grbic then something really rotten is going on at the club. I don't want to see him in a United shirt ever again.

Other than that, we're finishing rock bottom, we're conceding over a hundred goals and we're not bettering the 2020/21 season. And there's no consequences for Wilder who is doing a pitiful job.

The end of the end for Grbic??
Fingers and toes crossed. If his agent was good enough to get a move for Grbic to a PL club they should find some other mugs to sign him.

First time for this lineup.

Wes
Bogle, Holgate, Anel, Trusty, Osborn
Hamer, Arblaster, Brooks
BBD, Archer

Happier with this than what we saw on Saturday. Archer may be alone up top with Brooks and BBD playing wide.

Looks like Darren smith may be right he said the other day grbage wouldn’t be here after the summer

Looked offside to me, not sure it was a free kick either. Refs don't have the courage to card players like Fernandes and Garnacho for their constant cheating.

We're still in it and still pose a threat on the counter against a nervous Man U. Without the keeper change we'd be three goals down.

So 3rd goal great strike but no one goes to close him down you can’t give class players that much time and space
4th goal trusty has him as they run into the area then slows down allowing him to run in and score unchallenged he’s piss poor not sure he’s what we need next season