Mansfield tickets on sale | Vital Football

Mansfield tickets on sale

Thanks, Macc. Just bought mine.
Relieved as I was expecting this to be ST holders only.
Our allocation this season is reduced by almost a half (650 tkts) so anyone not wanting to miss out should get a jog-on ;)

When we enter the cricket season there's always a bit of a dilemma for me if an away game clashes with Kent at home. Going to Bradford next week as the forecast for Canterbury looks iffy but will keep my powder dry for Mansfield until after the Easter matches.

Piss take our allocation given we took that figure when at the bottom of the league last season.

Piss take our allocation given we took that figure when at the bottom of the league last season.
Spot on. If it turns out to be a game where we need to win or draw to get in the play offs, depending on other results, we could easily take 2-3,000 as has been the case in the past.

Spot on. If it turns out to be a game where we need to win or draw to get in the play offs, depending on other results, we could easily take 2-3,000 as has been the case in the past.
From their point of view it could be a game which seals promotion/the title/takes them top of the league with 1 to play.

If the roles were reversed and we were the home side, I'd want us to maximise the potential home attendance and wouldn't care what the opposition think about it, as long as it's inkeeping with EFL rules.

Got mine too. What a palaver it is having to create a new account for every different away club we might visit. And a 14 character password.

The EFL has to come up with a better system.

From their point of view it could be a game which seals promotion/the title/takes them top of the league with 1 to play.

If the roles were reversed and we were the home side, I'd want us to maximise the potential home attendance and wouldn't care what the opposition think about it, as long as it's inkeeping with EFL rules.

Great minds….

Posted about the potential of the poor allocation a couple of weeks ago - sad to see that the rumours were true!

I was planning on going as it's not too far from me, but I'll give it a miss - there are Gills fans who deserve a ticket far more than me this season. I'm sure I'll get a chance to go another time!

Posted about the potential of the poor allocation a couple of weeks ago - sad to see that the rumours were true!

I was planning on going as it's not too far from me, but I'll give it a miss - there are Gills fans who deserve a ticket far more than me this season. I'm sure I'll get a chance to go another time!
Being an (almost) "local" - why not consider buying a ticket elsewhere in the ground ?