Manchester United U23 v Manchester City U23 Live 7pm | Vital Football

Manchester United U23 v Manchester City U23 Live 7pm

Tudor

Vital Football Legend
Manchester City U23s travel the short distance to Leigh Sports Village this evening, Monday 9 January 2017 to face Manchester United U23s. Kick off 7pm.

http://www.manchestercity.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=576472

United down to 10 men after Regan Poole shown straight red for two-footed challenge. Butt replaces Gribbin with El Fitouri in the reshuffle.

Ref mustn't have had time to read the instructions taped to the inside of the official's dressing room

City are camped in United’s half, they’re dominating possession. But Joel Pereira isn’t having to do very much at all. Pretty passing but no end product from City while United just look like they’re desperate not to concede. 0-0

Skoorb - 9/1/2017 19:35

Ref mustn't have had time to read the instructions taped to the inside of the official's dressing room

I think they forgot to put the notice up. I think we may see a red for a blue later

HALF TIME | 10-men, @ManUtd go into the break with City all tied up and no goals. However, a positive half for the boys in blue!

Neither, I am watching via text

Not a thriller this one. Pereira faces a good save from Sancho before the break but there hasn’t been enough action in the boxes - Angus Gunn has pretty much been a spectator for City.

Goooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllll Diaz

United sitting back good move down the left with Sancho, pulls it back and Diaz running on buries it.

0-1 City

United clear one off the line, but it is mainly all City with the fans now reffing the game an d giving handball which the ref didn't see, replays show no offence

The rags equalise 1-1 City defence all over the shop and was poor defending, nothing that Gunn could do, but they will wonder how the rags got back on track

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAALLLLLLL

Rickets make s it 1-2

Diaz had a great chance one on one going round the keeper but he gets a hand to it and the clearance goes to Rickets and he finishes coolly to put City back in front deservedly

Keep the updates coming - have given up with the attempts at getting the link to work Buzz!

Gret to know we have retaken the lead

Skoorb - 9/1/2017 20:23

Keep the updates coming - have given up with the attempts at getting the link to work Buzz!

Gret to know we have retaken the lead

Try different link four worked for me, but you have to delete the new page that opens.