Manchester City v Wolves - 8pm Tues 24th Oct - League Cup Preview and MDT | Page 2 | Vital Football

Manchester City v Wolves - 8pm Tues 24th Oct - League Cup Preview and MDT

Aleix Garcia is out in Spain on loan at Girona, I think.

I know what you mean, but, again, this could be our understanding of Pep's English/meaning going into overdrive?

Either way, I've had the offer of a spare this afternoon, so I'll see his evidence at first hand!

STOP PRESS STOP PRESS

Now it seem so Mike Jones is in charge :017:

This is the guy who let WBA kick the sh*t out of City at WBA in the last round so not expecting much from him once the Wanderers start dishing out the late tackles

Referee: Mike Jones
Assistants: Matthew Wilkes, Mick McDonough
Fourth official: Tim Robinson

Skoorb - 23/10/2017 20:14

STOP PRESS STOP PRESS

This is the guy who let WBA kick the sh*t out of City at WBA in the last round so not expecting much from him once the Wanderers start dishing out the late tackles

Jones is in charge of Saturday's game at WBA - have you confused appointments, Skoorb? You've posted on this page about Friend being the referee

https://twitter.com/City_Watch/status/922517708452843521

:048:

Colin Is The King - 23/10/2017 20:45

Skoorb - 23/10/2017 20:14

STOP PRESS STOP PRESS

Jones is in charge of Saturday's game at WBA - have you confused appointments, Skoorb? You've posted on this page about Friend being the referee

https://twitter.com/City_Watch/status/922517708452843521

:048:

Stand down - misread the source and you are correct Jones is once again in charge of the the league encounter between wba and City. Good pick up.

Ignore my update and revert back to the original.

In other news will we see Jones repeat his previous performance from the League Cup where 4 ofthe 5 bookings were handed out to City players? Extraordinary.

Play the kids and let them say what they want. We will not be the first and we won't be the last to make wholesale changes.

I don't think there are any apart from Tosin and Zinchenko, who we kept in the Summer and deserves a run out, but will be badly short of match fitness.

Bon soir Blues!

Running with a 4-2 tonight. They will be well up for it but have failed to beat the top sides around them in the Championship. Something to exploit there!

BamaEngineer - 24/10/2017 19:04

Bravo, Danilo, Mangala, Adarabioyo, Zinchenko. Bernardo, Toure', Sterling, Dog, Kun. Jesus

As expected with a couple of surprises ie Aguero and Jesus, but I admit we do not have any other strikers on the books.

Anyone hear of a fire nearby?

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/manchester-city-wolves-live-stream-13805186?service=responsive

Looks like Wolves have rung the changes as well

Nuno makes sweeping changes

Nuno has stuck with the players who have brought Wolves to this point in the Carabao Cup and given star duo Ruben Neves and Diogo Jota the night off. Captain Danny Batth and Conor Coady are the only players to start tonight who were named in Wolves’ line-up to face Preston on Saturday. Kortney Hause plays alongside the duo in a three-man defence for what will be his first appearance of the season.

Better not be accusations of ‘disrespecting the cup’ flung about against City alone :016: