Manchester City v West Ham Utd, - KO- 7.30pm GMT Wednesday 19th February 2020 - Premier League Match Preview and MDT | Page 8 | Vital Football

Manchester City v West Ham Utd, - KO- 7.30pm GMT Wednesday 19th February 2020 - Premier League Match Preview and MDT

This from the BBC website earlier.
“Just seeing replays of that Sergio Aguero offside and, firstly, he wasn't offside and secondly Angelo Ogbonna had more than a nibble at the striker as he tried to stop him getting his shot away. City unfortunate not to have a penalty there.”
you were all correct guys.

That offside against Aguero was a real screw over. He was level so it was not clear and so the assistant should have kept his flag down until the play had finished. It was a stonewall penalty.

A pretty good display in front of the lowest crowd of the season, but once again vital decisions go against us even though we lead 1-0 at HT.
13 shot at goal, but again we have been wanting to walk the ball home instead of putting your laces through it. I just hope we don't regret not hoofing it into the net.

The refereeing has been average and there have been some bad decisions on and off the field VAR you know who you are!

Moyes has brought the bus but it took a good goal to take the lead with a deft header by Rodri, although I thought Laporte had got the last touch

my internet is a bit iffy tonight so the Post Match thread may be a little late but it will be up as soon as I can after the match, I think there is some water in the gremlins somewhere and we have had enough rain recently that thoughts are starting consider building a big boat

A pretty good display in front of the lowest crowd of the season, but once again vital decisions go against us even though we lead 1-0 at HT.
13 shot at goal, but again we have been wanting to walk the ball home instead of putting your laces through it. I just hope we don't regret not hoofing it into the net.

The refereeing has been average and there have been some bad decisions on and off the field VAR you know who you are!

Moyes has brought the bus but it took a good goal to take the lead with a deft header by Rodri, although I thought Laporte had got the last touch
We need to shoot from outside, and make them come out and defend us. It should be 4 nil, or at least 3 nil.

That pen is a classic case of how VAR pissed people off. It was a clear error in the offside (the attacker wasn't) and the holding of Aguero was a foul.

If VAR us supposed to correct errors that is a situation where it could have ensured the correct outcome.

We could then haveve missed the penalty Hitting

my internet is a bit iffy tonight so the Post Match thread may be a little late but it will be up as soon as I can after the match, I think there is some water in the gremlins somewhere and we have had enough rain recently that thoughts are starting consider building a big boat
As I've told C on many an occasion, pony up for the good internet, and quit making excuses. :giggle::p:ROFLMAO:

• Rodri has 84 successful passes, more than the entire west Ham team (77)
  • Rodri has scored his 3rd PL goal for Man City and his 1st at the Etihad
  • Only Aston Villa (9) have conceded more goals via corners in the Premier League this season than West Ham (8)
  • Kevin De Bruyne has been directly involved in 150 goals in Europe's top five leagues, scoring 53 goals and assisting a further 97 for Chelsea, Werder Bremen, Wolfsburg and Manchester City.