Manchester City v The Assassins - 12.30pm BST Saturday 13th May - Premier League Match Day Thread | Page 7 | Vital Football

Manchester City v The Assassins - 12.30pm BST Saturday 13th May - Premier League Match Day Thread

Ridiculous situation as Otamendi takes a callttering but has to remain off the pitch as they take their throw in

Same thing happens at the other end but the commentator blames the assistant who is ' a long way away"

Well we crept over the line but I will take any scrappy win, after all that' she what champions do right?

A massive win. Battered and bruised and nearly paid again for profligacy.

Match Stats Up

http://www.manchestercity.vitalfootball.co.uk/stats.asp?a=581346

STOP PRESS

City to be deducted three points after being found guilty of 'overwatering the penalty area' and denying everybody's favourite club a goal.

Fernandinho to be banned for twelve games after his challenge is referred to the 'independent' panel.

Thanks for the commentary lads and tweetie pie.
Was going to watch it here on SBS sports but they decided to show the song contest instead and show the Sunder - Swansea game later tonight
Pissed off but you made it up for me.
Can always rely on my friends at VMC :005:

Skoorb - 14/5/2017 02:21

STOP PRESS

City to be deducted three points after being found guilty of 'overwatering the penalty area' and denying everybody's favourite club a goal.

Fernandinho to be banned for twelve games after his challenge is referred to the 'independent' panel.

Please tell me you are joking mate!
My sleep will be ruined otherwise. :002: