Manchester City v Sheffield United - Saturday 30th December 2023- 15:00 GMT- Premier League - Match Preview and MDT | Page 10 | Vital Football

Manchester City v Sheffield United - Saturday 30th December 2023- 15:00 GMT- Premier League - Match Preview and MDT

Rewind to August and there would have been 8 or 9 minutes added I am sure.

The officials have seriously got zero consistency. They start the season with promises to do stuff....and then they just give up.

Rewind to August and there would have been 8 or 9 minutes added I am sure.

The officials have seriously got zero consistency. They start the season with promises to do stuff....and then they just give up.
I’m glad. The length was getting ridiculous.

FULL-TIME​

City ended 2023 with a very welcome three points as we defeated Sheffield United 2-0 at the Etihad Stadium in the final game of a truly memorable year.
Rodrigo scored the opener with a delicious drive on 14 minutes in a stop-start first half.
Julian Alvarez made sure of the victory as he slotted home just past the hour mark after fine build-up play by sub Oscar Bobb and Phil Foden.
The afternoon was also memorable due to a giant tifo, celebrating our triumphs in the Big Five, enveloping the middle of the East Stand, with jubilant City fans signing their approval of the best team in the land and all the world with the trophies standing superbly on ceremony pitchside.

trophies2.jpg
Shot of the day.