Manchester City v Liverpool - Saturday 25th November 2023 -12:30 GMT -Premier League - Match Preview and MDT | Vital Football

Manchester City v Liverpool - Saturday 25th November 2023 -12:30 GMT -Premier League - Match Preview and MDT

Buzz Lightyear

Alert Team
The Game
All the media attention about Everton was a smoke screen to once again having the excuse to create massive click bait for the columns which continue to indicate that City is guilty of all charges not having a single clue to the truth in this assumption, but speculation is rife as to the fun the media are having in what sentence they could put on City, The expulsion from the league was probably the one that made a lot of employees and business people in the Openshaw area and surroundings fear for their livelihoods.
I see that are opponents this coming Saturday morning were first in the queue at The Premier League meeting this week, pushing for an early conviction to proceedings, you could almost hear them advocating a Kangaroo Court, forget the process of law and the Legal right, whilst many are already lining up compensation claims against City. Trial by media even when City are exonerated some Clubs won't be happy.
It has been another international break and another money spinner for the various footballing bodies whilst all the coaches cross their fingers and hope that all their players return uninjured. Fat chance.
Matchday Live show will begin at 11:30am on the Official site www.mancity.com; where studio guests on the latest Matchday Live show, offering their expert insight before, during and after the action. They will also answer viewer questions throughout the broadcast, with audience participation actively encouraged on Matchday Live. To get in touch, send a WhatsApp to: +447537186538. During the game you can also listen to live audio commentary from Alistair Mann ( https://www.mancity.com/news/mens/manchester-city-v-liverpool-pl-match-preview-25-november-63835899 )

City Team News
Kevin de Bruyne still in rehabilitation and probably next year before we have the big guy back on all cylinders. John Stones, Sergio Gomes, Nathan Ake, Manuel Akanji remain doubts, but like last time, we may find that players like Ederson and Alvarez who have to travel thousands of miles, may only be ready for the bench even though the opponents of the coach trashers and computer hackers and moaners and Trade Mark failures. (sorry I sound a bit bitter about them).

Best Guess
Ederson
Walker, Dias Gvardiol Lewis
Rodri, Bernardo, Foden
Doku Haaland Grealish

Match Officials
Referee:

Chris Kavanagh
Assistants: Simon Bennett, Dan Robathan
Fourth official: Thomas Bramall
VAR: Stuart Attwell. Assistant VAR: Tim Wood

Next
Manchester City v RB Leipzig- Champions League - Tue 28 Nov - 20:00 GMT

Last edited:
Well we all know how Sky will be handling the pre-match pundit conversations with it likely to be laden with ex-Dippers and Rags.

The Official Site in an effort to prove something I do not know what have Charlie Adam and David James in the Match Day Centre

When will we know if our Viking will play? 🙏
Pep Guardiola
"He trained yesterday with some niggles," he said.

"Today we are in the last training, hopefully he can play a part."

City will train later this afternoon and Guardiola say he will know more about the other players who missed international fixtures after that.

"We have a few problems like many clubs," the boss stated.

"We will see in our training session today. We will see.

"At 18:00 (UK) I will know for sure who is available."

www.mancity.com

Pep’s press conference unsurprisingly found the hacks obsessed with the issue of the PL charges following the Everton decision. They are nothing if not predictable.

Hoping (🤞🏻) to catch the game today ……but we have offspring visiting and I may be expected to be sociable (🙄😅) so may not be on the MDT much.

I will of course be suitably City-attired with talismans in place :thumbup:

So ....bit nippy this morning and the question has to be.....how many of our players will be wearing gloves at kick off and who will they be? 🥶🤔

TEAM NEWS 📰

CITY XI: Ederson, Walker (C), Akanji, Dias, Ake, Rodrigo, Bernardo, Foden, Doku, Alvarez, Haaland
Subs: Ortega Moreno, Carson, Phillips, Stones, Gomez, Gvardiol, Bobb, Lewis