Manchester Citeh players. | Vital Football

Manchester Citeh players.

CuckFan

Vital Squad Member
1st port-of-call for Rafa it seems.

Makes sense - that's where I would start, along with Chelsea.

A whole host of players not getting any/enough first team action, that are still good quality / have some experience.

A lot of it is paper shite but if we can get that Mangala for £10m and Fernando for about £5m then there may be something in it. Unlikely for Mangala but Fernando is the most likely in my opinion.

There must be over a dozen players on each of their books that can do a good job for us, that they would rather off their pay-roll. So bargains are there to be had.

I'd certainly be happy with those two for starters. Isn't Atsu going to be signed more permanently ?
Also a check on Chelsea's youth team - they've been dominating for a while - along with Man Citeh's
Speaking of Citeh - whatever happened to their boast they were the greatest fans ? Winning trophies now, one of the "big teams" and theres gaps at home games and can't sell out season tickets or for most home games - they're like Villa fans.
Couldn't even sell out their semi final tickets FFS :3:

I wouldn't sign Atsu as he isn't premier league standard, also Chelsea had nearly 40 players out on loan, so he's a small fish in a big pond.

I think towards the end of the season Atsu had improved markedly.
You can't expect an instant impact, and he didn't get a lot of starts early on

I'd take him. We need wingers who can do a decent job. Squad player, aye, but still good enough for a game.